Search results

1. K

Comment plugin - issue

The issues goes like this: If you for some reason have used the copy-list function in Fabrik admin, so you have more than one list for the same database. Then the form-comment-plugin don't show comments belonging to that row, if the comment has been written in the other list/form u have. this...
  2. K

The trouble whit upload elements that get empty when you have validation errors

Regarding the trouble whit upload elements that get empty when you have validation errors. I can see that this subject has been discussed before, but this also happens when you already has data in you database the going into the form to change something and then get another Validation error...
  3. K

[bug] "Save and Copy" only move the joined data

When using "Save and Copy" don't copy joined data, it only moves to the new row. The old row lose the join data. Is this a bug?
  4. K

problem whit group showing whit no usable elements

Hi I have a problem whit my groups showing even whit no usable elements. I have made two new groups in my form and the look exacly the same as my old goups, even whit the same nb of elements and the same type og elements. All my settings is the same om elements and groups. But my new...
  5. K

Bug - "Link to joined record" not working

The databasejoin element funtion "Link to joined record" do not show up. I'v tried a'lot and I can't get it to show! I'v updated from Github. Anyone have an ideea??
  6. K

Error on delete row when using "Merge row"

I'm using the lasted github version and got error when deleteing a row. After many hours of trying I have got to track down this error. If you have the List-join Display mode: "Merge row" selected or the "Merge row and reduce data" you can't delete rows after. Even if you have deleted your...
  7. K

Content plugin not working

Content plugin is not working on the latest git version. I only get a white page. If I use an older version (about one week old) it's working.
  8. K

Can we have an option to show the id inside an form?

I don't see the reason why we can't choose to show the id inside a form. Just show, not edit.
  9. K

Itemid on the list-tabs

Could we get Itemid on the new list-tabs? No reason to not have Itemid on those links as I can see.
  10. K

[bug] Local comment don't work [solved]

Hei The Local comment plugin only works the first time you comment on a record. It don't work if the row already has comments. I have tested on multiple systems and it happen both in front-end and admin. All the answer field(s) that shuld have been hidden are shown, and if you tries to...
  11. K

Remove Validation hover info

Hi Is there a way to remove the Validation hover info window ? In smal front-page -forms hvere you have a star or two on Name and Email that hover teks saing "This field is requierd" is unnecessary and not nice. People do know what thoose stars mean, and it shuld be up to the develpoer to...
  12. K

Wishlist (admin workflow)

Control if a ?new? element should copy it self to other copies or joins of a lists or not. Control which Group copied elements ends up in when element auto copy to other copies of my lists. I often have to unlink elements just to change group. Unlink elements from the elements list. (It's a real...
  13. K

Error after upgrade from github

Hei I got error after upgradering from github on one of my sites. I have tested doing a new install og Joomla 3.x whit fabrik and everything are working after installing the Fabrik Beta but after upgradering from Github I got error: Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in...
  14. K

View details in content pluging not working

view=details in content pluging not working. I'm using {fabrik view=details id=1 usekey=userid rowid=-1} But it only shows the form view and not the details. Any ideas??
  15. K

Calculation disrupts data fields

When having a date field and a calculation on the same page, the value in the date element are changed by the calculation. An I am talking about calculations not calculation any date or has anyting to do whit the date filed. If I set a date in the date field like: 26.01.2013 And then run the...
  16. K

Issue whit: This name is reserved for use by Fabrik

I'm using the form-logs plugin and I'm going to make a Fabrik list out of my xxx_log table. I want to show the logging table as a history of what happen. But after making a fabrik-list I want to change some of the setting on the elements but it's not working, when trying to change settings on...
  17. K

Bug - Table join from other than id is not working

I have testing on more than one site now. If I make a test_table whit userid and title. Then make an test_repeat_table whit userid and title. Then trying to join that test_repeat_table from the test_table list-join from userid to userid. I always end up getting the test_table id as the value...
  18. K

Bug - repeat element value in article email

When using a repeat element in article-email-template I can only get the raw value when I trying to get the textual value. I can see in a mail using the email debug.php that the corresponding repeat elements in the first loop "$this->data" has the textual values. And the last loop...
  19. K

Bug and fix - Caneditrow plugin

The CanEditRow list plugin is not working using the latest files from Github. In model/list.php around line 2878 in the function canEdit the code: if ($canUserDo !== -1) { return $canUserDo; } do return values before running the: $canEdit =...
  20. K

Form tags make element-info not indexable by Google

I think it's a big issue having form tags around all the elements in the form details view. The major reason for this is that Google dos not index text inside form or fieldset tags. The solution to this is pretty simple, make an default_view form template and move the form tags so it only wrap...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back