Search results

1. S

Hiding an element while viewing

I figured it out. The key was to make that descriptive field a "display" and not a normal field. Thanks for spurring me in the right direction.
  2. S

Icon based on another field

No. That function simply replaces the test with an icon denoted. What I am looking for is if the data contains something specific or is exactly something - then display the icon. For example, Field A includes the answers A, B & C. I am looking for the answer B. This record includes B, so...
  3. S

Icon based on another field

I'd like to have records display an icon, based on a certain fields contents. For example, " If field X = "yes", then display 'star.png' ". Is this possible? How?
  4. S

If I set it to only viewable by superadmin or nobody, then no one could see the notes. I want the public to see the notes WHEN FILLING OUT THE FORM, but if someone else, later, views the info in the record - I no longer need the "how to fill out this form" notes to display. Does that make...
  5. S

I'd like to be able to have an element appear when someone is filling in a form, but not be there if someone else is reviewing the record. A case in point is that on the form, I have a few note elements which guide the person to fill out the form in a certain way. After submitting the form...
  6. S

Checkbox Sorting Vertically ?

I searched for this answer, but could not find anything. Thank you in advance for any assistance / clarification. I have a form where I ask people to tick boxes for countries they have worked in. I have a list of about 90 countries. On the form, this is rendered as checkboxes. The issue...
  7. S

User element & Update on Edit

I'd like to have an element grab the name of the user when a record is created. Then, the record keeps that data - forever. This will be to show WHO made the record. Sounds easy enough, but I can't get the data to stick. I created an element which uses the plug-in "user" and set it to...
  8. S

Won't accept new records on front end.

I got it working. Thanks.
  9. S

Won't accept new records on front end.

On Fabrik 3.0.6.3, just got things (I thought) back up and running with the recent weirdness regarding recent updates... so, now I am having trouble adding new records via a front-end form. On the back-end, there's no problem - I add some new data and it shows up on the table (front and back)...
  10. S

Update error

Has anyone figured out the fix to this yet?
  11. S

Update error

Additional details: If this helps shed more light on it, I had only recently installed Fabrik 3, and then updated to the GitHub file, using the manual moving files with Filezilla method. When I got the error, I uninstalled all the Fabrik items from my Joomla 2.5.6 install, then scoured the FTP...
  12. S

Update error

Me too. I am having the same issue.
  13. S

Pre-Filters and Public Viewing

I think I am right, but just want to be sure... There is no way to not require logging in and still hope to have a person see whatever answers they put into a form... is there? As in, cookies or some other such thing? I don't mind requiring people to log in, but it sometimes causes issues...
  14. S

Email Receipts - "From"

"Receipt" in the appropriate area of my form admin page. Using Fabrik 3.
  15. S

Email Receipts - "From"

Hey everyone. I recently created a form for a site, and decided to tinker around with the ability to have the site email the person who filled out the form a confirmation. I got this to work, no problem - but the "From" email which goes to people is generated from somewhere deep in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back