Search results

1. R

Limit characters in list view template

And here I was thinking I was getting my head around this templating business :) Thanks for all your help!
  2. R

Hi Troester, Thanks for the tip, I hadn't noticed the truncate settings, having said that unfortunantly they dont seem to be working in my custom template, if I go back to the bootstrap template it works fine. I wonder if I've stripped too much code out of my default_row.php file and thats...
  3. R

Hi there, I've just been making my first custom list view, its suprisingly easy! I've managed to bring in the fields I want however Im wondering if I can limit the number of characters shown in one of the fields. <?php echo $this->_row->data-> groups___GroupDesc ;?> I've also lost my...
  4. R

Form module not saving data

Oh and I should saying Im running J3 and the latest fabrik inc the update from git. Ta
  5. R

Form module not saving data

Hi guys, Got a bit of a weird one. Have created a list and associated form, all Im doing is recording an email address at the moment so nothing complex. It all works perfectly if I set up a menu item pointing to the form BUT I'm trying to setup a form module and am having some problems. It...
  6. R

Installing git update on local host

Just re-found my problem. It works on a windows pc with no dramas but its not so simple on a mac.... When extracting a zip on a mac its puts the resulting files into a new directory rather than the root. Will have to do some digging. Cheers Rowan
  7. R

Thanks Sophist, just tried it again and it worked fine so Im not sure what I did last time to muck it up :) Cheers
  8. R

Hi all, Ok rookie question here - What's the best way to update my fabrik install on a local host? I just putting the zipped up files in my main directory but when I extracted them it didnt really work, it deleted a whole lot of other joomla files etc which I know realise in hindsight was...
  9. R

Bug Report - Success message problems

Hi guys, Bit of a bug report I had a form up and running successfully but when I tried to enter a success message for the form it went and stripped out the table name from the elements so now my form has no fields :( Also if I try and create an email plugin for the form I get some error...
  10. R

Oracle Connection in Fabrik 3

Thanks for that, I'll try to keep an eye out for it, any ideas on timeframes? Weeks, months?
  11. R

Oracle Connection in Fabrik 3

Hi all, I'd like to be able to access some oracle tables using fabrik 3. I see that someone managed to achieve this in fabrik 2 (see thread below) http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16799 I've tried to implement thisbut when I do the connections page in fabrik has some issues and...
  12. R

autocomplete bug & filter bug

Hi guys, Im having an autocomplete issue whereby the autocomplete only works when I click on the option with my mouse. When I see the option and use the keyboard and hit down and enter it doesnt work. It seems to be the same issues described in this thread...
  13. R

Element Icon

Okay so there were some mod security issues preventing the form from being completed but they are now resolved. For the unitiated mod security is something controlled by your web hosts, contact them and they can resolve it.
  14. R

Element Icon

Hmm im now thinking that it might be a mod security thing on my server as I've found another page exhibiting similar behaviour. Will keep you posted...
  15. R

Element Icon

Hi Cheesegrits, Below is the error I get when I try the calc and field elements together. As I said it displays correct, its just when I try and save the form. I also just tried and unpublishing the calc field so that I was just saving the web address in the field element but that process...
  16. R

Element Icon

Hi guys, Im trying to display a link element as an icon but Im having some issues. Scenario is I have a table of mp3s, rather than showing the URL I'd like people to click on my .png file and then the mp3 pops up. Using a link element I've managed to get the static ico showing up but I now...
  17. R

Element resizing when applying filters

Hi guys, Loving the look of the new Fabrik for J1.7, everything looks really nice. 1 thing is bugging me though, a problem I had with Fabrik 2 but never bothered to enquire about, and Im sure its a deficiency in my Fabrik understanding. When I view a list in the front end, if I apply a filter...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back