Search results

1. S

Update Database Cron

I disabled the caching and will see how that goes. Thanks!
  2. S

Update Database Cron

I am having an issue with data not showing up in the forms. Every now and then entered data, just stops displaying in the filtered lists and data from Joined tables does not get added, unless I click "Update Database" in the list. So, is there any way to cron the "update database" for a...
  3. S

Hiding submit button

I should also mention that I have tried to debug in Firebug. However it keeos saying that form_1._getButton('Submit') is not a function. I can form_1.hide and so on. but nothing concerning the submit button.
  4. S

Hiding submit button

OK. I have tried adding: document.getElement('.fabrikActions').show() document.getElement('.fabrikActions').hide() in the javascript field on Load, on click and that does not seem to work. I have tried var buttnhide = this.getValue(); if (buttnhide==='') {...
  5. S

Hiding submit button

I need to make a conditional hide or disable of the submit button. I have looked at many threads such as http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/hiding-and-showing-the-submit-button-with-javascript-and-css.24349/ and...
  6. S

Plugin and ItemID problems with detail view

I ended up going down a different path. I basically created separate pages for the attached registrations, rather than having them display in a module below the profile list. No errors at all and the detail pages properly show. I have to get this project done quickly and this was the...
  7. S

Keep getting an error when I try to save the form

Thanks for the explaination. I was scratching my head for a long time over that. but after an update, it just resolved. Now I know why. Thanks again, Matt
  8. S

Plugin and ItemID problems with detail view

I have a list of forms associated to specific users, which is embedded via plugin into a display element within a detail page. This is so a user can log in and be directed to their profile page and see what applications they've submitted or started. What is happening though is when the links...
  9. S

OK. well, it seems to have fixed it's self. not sure how or why, though. It might have been a caching issue of some type. It saves now and there are no longer any errors displayed. Wierd. Thanks, Matt
  10. S

Also, a new addition. I have set up additional fields for joomla user registration. And For some reason when I go to a Fabrik form display page, I am getting the message: "Your session has expired. Please log in again." and the Joomla login module has the login boxes again. If I go to a...
  11. S

I did download and ftp the update. Now I am getting the error below on the "Check your Submitted Data" page. However, I am able to click save on that page and the data is submitted and saved to the DB table (which it wouldn't do before). Notice: Undefined property...
  12. S

First, thanks for fabrik. This is the 2nd time I've used it for a site and it is AWESOME! On a site I am trying to create an applicaton which is filled out by a Joomla! user. This application alows editing by the user, should information change. I have create all the fields and have the...
  13. S

form element css

Thanks!! :)
  14. S

form element css

Thank you for the heads up on the upcoming change! No. I didn't do it via the custom_css.php. I've usually been able to get away with placing it in the template css override. However, I found the issue lies within our security company and a cache that's created. I am working with them to...
  15. S

form element css

How can I utilize the element css created for form elements. I am getting div classes like : .control-group .fabrikElementContainer .plg-user fb_el_nifpz_mainregtable___parent_user_id mode-dropdown .fabrikDataEmpty embeded within another div class: . row-fluid However when I use them...
  16. S

Salesforce Plugin

OK. The SQL error I messed up on and now have that working properly. *userid* :/ Anyway, the 500 server error I'm getting seems to be due to the SSL library on my server. So... will check on that tomorrow when I get to work.
  17. S

Salesforce Plugin

I have been trying to get the salesforce plugin to work. I thought it would be similar to web to lead. However I have been getting an error on the form page : Unknown column 'c1c7i_mattsf.1' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `c1c7i_mattsf`.`id` AS...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back