Salesforce Plugin

socoweb

I have been trying to get the salesforce plugin to work. I thought it would be similar to web to lead. However I have been getting an error on the form page :

• Unknown column 'c1c7i_mattsf.1' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `c1c7i_mattsf`.`id` AS `c1c7i_mattsf___id`, `c1c7i_mattsf`.`id` AS `c1c7i_mattsf___id_raw`, `c1c7i_mattsf`.`date_time` AS `c1c7i_mattsf___date_time`, `c1c7i_mattsf`.`date_time` AS `c1c7i_mattsf___date_time_raw`, `c1c7i_mattsf`.`Address` AS `c1c7i_mattsf___Address`, `c1c7i_mattsf`.`Address` AS `c1c7i_mattsf___Address_raw`, `c1c7i_mattsf`.`User` AS `c1c7i_mattsf___User_raw`, `c1c7i_users`.`id` AS `c1c7i_mattsf___User`, `c1c7i_mattsf`.`id` AS slug , `c1c7i_mattsf`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `c1c7i_mattsf` LEFT JOIN `c1c7i_users` AS `c1c7i_users` ON `c1c7i_users`.`id` = `c1c7i_mattsf`.`User` WHERE ( `c1c7i_mattsf`.`1` = '1')
I m assuming that this is some type of SQL error because I used ID row in the menu settings to create only one row. Yet I still don't know why. However when disabled, row ID is removed it works fine BUT, I can not save, when Ido I get a 500 error. I can not save or apply.I would appreciate any help with this, that can be given.

Thanks,

Matt

OK. The SQL error I messed up on and now have that working properly. *userid* :/ Anyway, the 500 server error I'm getting seems to be due to the SSL library on my server. So... will check on that tomorrow when I get to work.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back