Search results

1. isiway

fabrik list: how to show chosen Filters above result list / Access to filters in result?

Hi Hugh, thanks for replying. I think the application is not unusual and would be very helpful in some cases: The customer defines the query via the filters, the system delivers a list of results AND in order to offer the user some COMFORT in a contact-form you link each row to the...
  2. isiway

List Module: show an extra "generated" column with data-dependant link to email-form

Hi Hugh, thanks for the reply. Since we have been waiting for this feature for so long, we can wait a little bit longer. How will we know when it is working? Kind regards, Carola
  3. isiway

fabrik list: how to show chosen Filters above result list / Access to filters in result?

Hi, I am using JOOMLA with FABRIK, all the newest versions. On a page with a fabrik list module with a filter I would like the filter values/my query to be shown on top of the result list. FILTER: material 1 (Wood chosen) material 2 (Plastic chosen) .... ..... Button SEARCH YOUR QUERY You...
  4. isiway

List Module: show an extra "generated" column with data-dependant link to email-form

Hi Hugh, thanks a lot! After installing the missing files I now can set a link showing in the last column, that is great! BUT I can ONLY see the icon/link, when I assign in EDIT LIST, Access at least ONE of the settings "View records" or "Edit records" ..... to PUBLIC (which I dont want). Or...
  5. isiway

Thank you very much, I set up the site under "my sites", there is only one. To answer Hughs questions: The list is #28 "Klebstoff-Datenbank (nur Internet, KS-Berater) DE", there you can see the deactivated plugin (since when activated the filters do not work anymore). The link for the...
  6. isiway

Hi Hugh, thanks for getting back so prompt! I wanted to change the site data in my profil, but I cant find an edit button? The data is not correct anymore... How can I change the data or how can I send you the secret data? Thanks!
  7. isiway

Hi Hugh, friendly bump. I updated everything to Fabrik 3.8 with no effect. The moment I publish the plugin in the list, the filter in the frontend is NOT working anymore! No reaction at all, when clicking the button "SEARCH". I tried to switch to activate "when changing", that didnt help. Now it...
  8. isiway

Hi Hugh, progress! I saw a link in my list :) BUT the filter does not work anymore... So when I activate the plugin, clicking the button "Search" does not work anymore, no reaction at all. In the list in Details/ Filter/ Activate filter I switched from "Send Button" to "at change" with no...
  9. isiway

Dropdown in filters: hide empty entries

Hi Hugh, oh sorry, I overlooked that. The setting is set to "show all", if set to "recorded", the filter wont show anything but the Text "choose option" and one empty entry (the one which I want to get rid of). Filter set to "recorded" <select...
  10. isiway

Hi Hugh, I totally understand your comment about "quick and dirty" I just asked that because the problem was never solved since 2014 although you tried... Your advice with eval options: So I tried your suggestions and filled in return $opt->text !== '&nbsp'; in "Eval Options", under the...
  11. isiway

Hi Hugh, I installed the plugin but I am not sure, what exactly I have to do now? Please describe a little but more basic: How and where can I do that? Do I change a template? Where and how? How do I show the link? A little bit more example code would be very much appreciated! Thank you and...
  12. isiway

Fabrik Form Rest cant be updated/ Missing in Downloads

Hi, FYI: Fabrik Form rest cant be updated via JOOMLA and also on your download page it is missing. Kind regards, isiway
  13. isiway

Hi, I have a list which filters entries where I want to add a item-dependant link to an email-form for that specific item. The list shows the data: ID DESCRIPTION 1 Item ABC 2 Item DEF ... but I want to show ID DESCRIPTION LINK to FORM 1 Item ABC Link1...
  14. isiway

Hi Troester, thanks for the fast reply! It is extremly comlicated. I just need to now in which programm the dropdown (with multiselect) in rendered, so I can somehow do something like this: if value.OPTION="" THEN skip it Greetings, isiway
  15. isiway

Hi, for some reasons the select in a dropdown list shows an empty entry: Like: Please choose -- EMPTY/ BLANK line--- ABS Aluminium Eisen .... In HTML it looks like this: <div class="fabrik_ksb_input_mat1"> <select id="bue_relaunch_fabrik_xdb_ks___auswahl_mat1value"...
  16. isiway

List/ Filter elements: hide/ toggle elements of filter

Hi, I have a filter with the following elements: Material 1* Material 2* Type 1 Type 2 Param1 Param2 .... I would like to show only Material 1 and Material 2 when calling the list and to show something like "Open/ Close other filters" via a toggle for the other elements. When "Open / Clode...
  17. isiway

Error while trying to add a new entry

Hello, same error here when trying to add something to the list, is there any solution? Please help, people cant use the system cause of this error. Error: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (--) at position 0 (-): Unexpected character Is it a php 7.0 problem? Thank you!!!
  18. isiway

Life easier? Updating from Joomla 2.5.28 with Fabrik 3.2 to JOOMLA 3.6.4 and Fabrik 3.5.1

Hello Hugh, thanks for your detailed answers. That sounds good! Also for the information about the security issue. Questions Security: Since it is a big site and the relaunch to Joomla 3 and Fabrik 3.5.1 (and all other extensions) will take a while, is there any patch I could do meanwhile in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back