fabrik list: how to show chosen Filters above result list / Access to filters in result?

isiway

Hi,
I am using JOOMLA with FABRIK, all the newest versions.

On a page with a fabrik list module with a filter I would like the filter values/my query to be shown on top of the result list.

FILTER:
material 1 (Wood chosen)
material 2 (Plastic chosen)
Button SEARCH

YOUR QUERY
You searched for material 1 = wood and material 2 = Plastic .....

RESULT
GLUE Description Link
4711 perfectly glues wood, plastic Iconlink to contact?option....&glue={element_glue}&mat1={?filter?}
4722 ....

Is it a set up of a parameter anywhere of the list or do I have to change the template?
I thought I read that this feauture was included in one of the latest Fabrik versions?

If not a parameter how do I have access to the chosen filters anyway? I might want to transfer the filters to a form via the link list (plugin), therefore I also need access to them

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thanks and kind regards,
Carola

There's nothing built in to do that, no, and it wouldn't be entirely trivial to do, would require a custom template, and maybe a php_events plugin to build the link with a filter query string.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,
thanks for replying. I think the application is not unusual and would be very helpful in some cases:

The customer defines the query via the filters, the system delivers a list of results AND
in order to offer the user some COMFORT in a contact-form
  • you link each row to the contact-form "repeating" the filters PLUS some fields of the result-row so you can help quickly.

In the contact-form you have then:
You want to glue wood and plastic with glue 4711 and have further questions.?

Cant I somehow send the filter / query settings to the list which is displaying the results?
Do you have a developper who can do that (paid)?

Kind regards,
Carola

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back