Search results

1. Mustafa_s

Small error after upgrading to PHP 7.1: Use of undefined constant params

Hello Fabrik team, I upgraded to PHP 7.1, Joomla 3.9.1 and Fabrik 3.9, however, ever since the upgrade I'm getting the following error message on a CALC element: Use of undefined constant params - assumed 'params'. This is the screenshot of the frontend error message (with MAX error reporting...
  2. Mustafa_s

Looking for ideas to complete a small task

I have a registration process where first part of the process asks for name, email, password so the user can login to the website, this is done using a Fabrik registration form. The second part of the registration process is optional, using Hikashop the user can enter in their address and...
  3. Mustafa_s

JUser autologin email notification not in html

Hi, The user gets created and an email notification is sent with user credential details. However, the email is not in HTML, there are a lot of HTML tags visible. Example below: Hello XXX,</br></br>Thank you for registering on XXX. Can anyone else confirm this is the case with the latest...
  4. Mustafa_s

Looking for ideas to conditionally redirect page on submisison

Been away for Fabrik so I'm a little rusty at the moment. I have 1 field element (postalverifyhomepage___postalcode) in my form that is used so the user can enter their postal code, for which I have a regex ensuring the proper postal code format is used. What I would like is to redirect the...
  5. Mustafa_s

You have insufficient privileges to reply here

Hi Hugh, Sorry I'm posting this here but my previous thread got moved into the PRO forum where I can't post. it says " (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)" when attempting to reply. Thanks.
  6. Mustafa_s

Search slow yet advanced search fast

Hello, Strange issue on my Fabrik app where when I search a list through the built-in list search it takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute. However, the advanced search (pop-up with options) takes less than 3 seconds, no matter what the search query is. I have only 3 elements selected to be...
  7. Mustafa_s

External PHP file to access row id on details page

I have the following Javascript code that upon button click (onClick) a) creates a nice notification box and b) calls a PHP file. These two combined work 99.9%, I'm missing the .01% of the equation to make this work. The Javascript code is this for reference (this code is OK): <script...
  8. Mustafa_s

[BUG] Fileupload element + Ajax validation + Toggle Submit

Hi All, Using the latest Joomla + Fabrik, I think I may have spotted a bug, here are the steps to take in order to reproduce the bug. 1) Create a few misc elements with validations (doesn't matter what the validations are, NOTEMPTY for example). 2) Create a Fileupload element with file limit...
  9. Mustafa_s

Is the Twitter form plugin working?

I setup the Twitter form plugin as instructed. I have my API with consumer and secret keys, as well as ensuring the call back URL is set and lastly the permissions are set to read and write. When I try to associate an account in the Fabrik twitter form plugin I get the following error: Error...
  10. Mustafa_s

Where does Fabrik retrieve the validation icon from?

Hi Fabrik team and community, I can't figure out where fabrik retrieves the validation icon from, I looked everywhere. Developer console displays the following HTML: <i data-isicon="true" class="icon-eye-open small "></i> But it looks like "eye-open" is set on a variable in the form...
  11. Mustafa_s

Looking for ideas -> Don't submit/save record if any element validation fails

Hi, I'm looking for a way to ensure users cannot click the submit/save button if any of the form element validations fail. My main reason for wanting this is because I have 6 fileupload elements, where if I submit/save a record all 6 of the fileupload elements resets if there is a validation...
  12. Mustafa_s

Possibility of WYSIWYG in form comment plugin?

Hello, Is it possible to convert the form comment plugin to a WYSIWYG editor instead of the plain editor by default? I know that form elements can be changed to WYSIWYG (where applicable) but how would I go about changing the comment plugin? Thanks.
  13. Mustafa_s

Show media in Form view possible bug? (.JPG)

Hello Guys, I have 10 different fileupload elements, all working fine and with multiple file types (zip, pdf, tar, jpg). Having said that, no matter what setting I use on the fileupload element I can't stop Form view in showing the .JPG images in-line. What I mean by that is, I would simply...
  14. Mustafa_s

How to disable Form Comment plugin in details view

Hello, I'm currently using the Form Comment plugin (local commenting) to allow users to comment, this works pretty straight forward as you would expect. But I now want to be able to disable or hide either via CSS or Javascript the Form Comment in Details view, while keeping the ability to add...
  15. Mustafa_s

Anyone can delete everyone's comment

Hello, I've been using Fabrik to create and store records, each record contains a comment box via the Form Comment plugin. This works well for the most part, however I noticed that any user in any group can delete someone else's published comments. For example, there is a saved record and...
  16. Mustafa_s

Lost all Fabrik DB records

Hi Guys, The strangest thing happened, all my (300 or so) records in my Fabrik DB was empty today. I had to restore form a backup from last night to access my records. I was able to add more records after my restore. I have no idea what happened. My Joomla install was still working OK, all my...
  17. Mustafa_s

Javascript get userid calc element always NULL

Hi Guys, I have the javascript snippet below that I'm using to hide specific form elements depending on the current logged on user. The Javascript is called OnLoad and is set on the ddp___Currentloggeduser element. ddp___user is a user element that stores the user who created the record...
  18. Mustafa_s

[SOLVED] Calc element to return multiple results

Hi guys, I'm new to databases and queries, I'm trying to learn how to display some results depending on a WHERE clause. My database structure is as follows. Basically put I'm telling it to get the comment that matches a variable: When I run the following code I get the first result of...
  19. Mustafa_s

Comment form plugin limit access

Hello, I'm currently using the commenting form plugin, this adds a nice comment box (local comment settings) for each record. That works well but I have a few questions: 1) Why can users change what other users commented? Is this per design? If userX submitted a comment then userY can go to...
  20. Mustafa_s

File Upload element disconnects user upon download

Hello, I have a file upload element in a repeatable group. The element works fine for the most part but I have a few questions: 1) How can I make the links in the file upload element open in a new window in details view? I tried the following code in the elements Javasvript on Load but that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back