Search results

1. stevenpryer

Pre-filter using NOW() no longer working with Fabrik 3.8.1

I've recently upgraded Fabrik to 3.8.1 (via GitHub) and I've found that the following List pre-filters don't work as expected. I want to create a pre-filter based on a date field, specifically to show records where the value for a date field is 'Greater than' today (i.e. in the future)...
  2. stevenpryer

Add a record but not edit it once it's been added.

I'd like registered users to be able to create a single new record, but then not be able to edit it once it's been created. I've created a test site using the following steps: Create a new empty list with default settings. Create the following elements with default settings: 'User' element...
  3. stevenpryer

Form placeholders not working

I'd like to show different text in my form introduction field, depending on whether a user is adding a new record, or editing an existing one. I've tried adding the following: {new: Please add a new record!} {edit: Please make any changes!} ...but nothing appears on the front-end. I'm...
  4. stevenpryer

Edit error notice for form

I'm developing an eVoting system, and with help from Fabrikar experts, I've been able to implement a voting form that allows registered users to Add a new record, but not Edit it once it's been added. My registered users can now see the vote that they made, but not change it. To facilitate...
  5. stevenpryer

Add a record but not edit it once it's been added.

I'm developing an eVoting system. I've created a list of candidates. I've also created a list of votes, with a databasejoin for the candidates, and a databasejoin for the voter (voter_id). I've created a copy of the vote list (called MyVote) , and filtered it so that voter_id equals...
  6. stevenpryer

Limiting number of entries in a checkbox

I've created a databasejoin element that renders as a checkbox. Great feature by the way! I'm using it as part of an eVoting system that allow visitors to vote for a set number of positions. Although there are 13 different candidates to choose from, I want to be able to limit voters to a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back