Search results

1. D

Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL) on element with checkbox plugin

Is there a way to query a checkbox plugin element (which as I understand stores the data as JSON) via the Where statement? For example, I have a checkbox element called availability in table events with the following key/values: 1 = Public 2 = Private 3 = Internal I would like to select...
  2. D

Is it possible to have a databasejoin element that is self-referencing?

Thanks for the response. So basically, the app is used to manage event resources - dollars and people. And the client wants to be able to reference a meeting from the previous year so that we can generate a report that shows what was allocated last year compared to this year - So, I may have...
  3. D

Is it possible to have a databasejoin element that is self-referencing?

Table: Events Elements: ID Name Date Venue PreviousYearEventID I'd like to have PreviousYearEventID to databasejoin Events on ID. I can get the field to populate on the form, but the value does not save. Thought the reason may be because I'm trying to self-reference the table via the join.
  4. D

Page timeout when trying to filter list with 100+ records

I have an event registration application. I have a list setup to show all requests for all events that have come through the app. When I try to filter that list for specific events, it alway times out for events that have 100+ requests. I have big selects set to yes, so I'm not sure if this...
  5. D

Can you make buttons show using conditional code

I have built a search form that searches user profiles and displays them in a list. For this particular list, I have the Details > Navigation > Show Add set to "Yes." However, I would like for that button to not show if the search actually returns results. I'm certain I can do this using a...
  6. D

Filter list by date using content plugin

That's it. Thanks so much.
  7. D

Filter list by date using content plugin

Have a list with one of the elements as "start date." Trying to filter the list via the content plugin where start date is after a future date. In the example below, January 1, 2014. For some reason, it's pulling all records, regardless of the value of start date. Is it possible to use the...
  8. D

JSON Parse error upon form submit with redirect plugin

That last update from github did work. Many thanks!
  9. D

I have not loaded RC1, but I will. The error is only after submit; page loads fine. I will fill out my profile here in a bit. Thanks.
  10. D

I have built an event registration app using Fabrik (which is great, BTW). Step 1 is to simply enter your email address. I have the redirect plugin enabled for this form. Recently upgraded to Joomla 3.1.5 and Fabrik 3.1b. Attached is a screenshot. Happy to provide backend access if needed to...
  11. D

Is there a trick to get permission to post on pro support board

Thanks, Rob. I will post my question there now.
  12. D

Is there a trick to get permission to post on pro support board

Sorry to clog this board with this question. I purchased a pro user support account, but am unable to post on the pro support board. Can someone advise what I need to do? Thanks.
  13. D

Error on Form redirect plugin and php plugin

May I inquire what you mean by "just disabled Ajaxify on the module" and the error disappeared? I don't see that as an option. Experiencing the same issue with the redirect plugin.
  14. D

Add link to template variant?

I have created a word doc template (similar to the PDF) but I'm having trouble outputting the link to the view screen. I want to place it right next to the PDF link. Anyone know which file I need to make this edit in?
  15. D

Content list filter only works if refreshing the page

Weird error here. Following the directions: {fabrik view=list id=1 tablename___elementname=[param1]} will replace [param1] with the value of param1 in the URL (e.g. URL ...option=com_content&view=article&id=11&param1=foobar) I have built out a content page to display a list that only shows a...
  16. D

Post-migration updated connection issue

Thanks for the tip. This worked. Simply going into the database and updating the id of the connection I wanted to use did the trick.
  17. D

Post-migration updated connection issue

Migrated my Joomla 2.5/Fabrik 3.0.7 site to a new host and I'm no longer able to connect to my database. It's still trying to connect using an old connection and throws the "500 internal server error." A detail look at the error stack shows that it's still trying to connect to the older...
  18. D

Are hidden groups supposed to validate?

I have a group with two elements with validation set. The group is hidden if the selected value in a third radio button element is 0. If the value is selected as 1, the group is displayed. If hidden, I don't need the elements to validate, yet they do whether visible or not. Is there a way to...
  19. D

Conditional redirect based on search results?

I have a search form following the tutorial on the site. Can I setup a redirect to go straight to a form vs. a list if there are no existing records based on the search filter?
  20. D

Need help with JOIN label

I have a simple registration app with four tables, as follows: fab_profiles (company employees) id | date_time | name | executive_id (fk -> fab_executives[id]) fab_executives (managers that employees report to) id | date_time | division | executive_name fab_events (company events) id...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back