Search results

1. Z

Why labels desapear after mouse over?

i'm waiting for the template update to joomla 3.2 maybe that will solve the problem. As read from other the T3 Frameworks have problem. I use a template from Templaza. I will mention that to them, with some class of bootstrap that need a fix or don't know what, and after that i'll check it out...
  2. Z

[RapidMiner] Is there any way to run java applets inside joomla

Hello, i want to use RapidMiner to my server in order to do some data mining for the data i use with the usage of fabrik inside a joomla webpage. Is anybody has any idea how can use java applets inside a joomla article let's say. Or generally in Joomla. Some steps i have to do in order to use it?
  3. Z

Why labels desapear after mouse over?

why labels disapear after the mouse over them? also to mention that this is happening only in elements with validation on. is something to do with tips? or something like that? what can we do for it? any suggestion? i have to remove any class from the css? or some js changes?
  4. Z

request for Audit Function

Hello, after some months ;) very very good job. i have already made usage of the new version in some websites. Just wondering if the Audit there was in the previous version, is there any chance to see it working in that version full workable? thanx
  5. Z

Usage of simple Registration Form. Issue: field are hidding after mouse hovering.

updated to 3.1.4 but same thing happens. using protostar joomla default template it works fine. Any idea where to look to fix the issue with my template? Do you need any access to the page to check it? test3.haze.gr -> Member Area -> Register *** The easiest solution i can think now, is using...
  6. Z

Usage of simple Registration Form. Issue: field are hidding after mouse hovering.

I have created the registration form, using the guide of betterliving site, everything works fine but the time you go to submit the form, when hovering with the mouse to put values in the fields, they are dissapearing. Nothing happens if Ajax validation is ON/OFF.Same thing. Any idea?
  7. Z

Unexpected Issues with Registration Form

ok found it. let me check it and i'll tell you
  8. Z

The only thing i can think that may be responsible for the tokens stuff is located for joomla 2.5 (after i lost all my summer sunny afternoon in Greece), at: yoursite/components/com_users/models/registration.php that has code like that one: // Set the link to activate the user account...
  9. Z

For the "Oups" issue yes you are right, after all the validation is true. but it's a small issue. never mind of me. i turned off the Form Ajax Validation. so no prob. let me check the Link you sent me. Ok i suppose you tell me to use the obvious: but my question is where to find the "Token"...
  10. Z

ok rob it works i had to clean my FF cache and history. the only problem that remains is when i have enabled from the Form the Ajax Validation. Then it shows problems without to have problems and the Tips over the Failed Validation doesn't show my Custom Tip but it shows "OUPS".. If i disable it...
  11. Z

Hello again, i had to bypass the default joomla registration form, using the Tutorial of linked here: http://betterliving.be/Fabrik/remplacer-le-formulaire-d-enregistrement-de-joomla-partie-1/Configurer-le-formulaire.html. But some issues came up like: 1) form never submited, and the webpage...
  12. Z

MySQL Trigger help:

yes maybe just custom.never mind of me. but it has to be completed at a point cause it has to be finished. just tell me to give you the username and pass for that mate.
  13. Z

MySQL Trigger help:

yes i understand now what the problem is. but if you can make it work it would be nicer. it is a thing must be done. and the trigger approach really didn't work as you said. but at least i had to try. do you think we have to give a live site, look for the issue?
  14. Z

MySQL Trigger help:

friendly bump mate
  15. Z

MySQL Trigger help:

yes rob i know but it's a bit problematic that one. maybe some unfinished code generaly it cannot work the way i want to work. the way we disgussed with cheesgrits is the better one i think
  16. Z

MySQL Trigger help:

Ok after fixing some mistakes in the code we have that one: ie: DELIMITER && CREATE TRIGGER Algae_Survey_Species_Log_Update AFTER Update ON Algae_Survey_Species FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DECLARE N TIMESTAMP; SET N = now(); INSERT INTO Algae_Survey_Species_Log ( FK_Algae_Surveys_Log_ID, Action...
  17. Z

MySQL Trigger help:

i have that code from a trigger i use in one of my log tables, Delimiter $$ /* Trigger for INSERT */ CREATE TRIGGER Algae_Survey_Species_Log_Insert AFTER INSERT ON Algae_Survey_Species FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DECLARE N TIMESTAMP; SET N = now(); INSERT INTO...
  18. Z

filter table in vizualization can have columns in any way?

ok this is correct ;) is there any way to make the filter-search table in the google map viz, to be at the left side of the map and not above the map?
  19. Z

filter table in vizualization can have columns in any way?

i would like to ask if any vizualization module is possible for front end. cause i would like to use the google map viz in the new responsive design templates that take full width of the webpage (not the template full width) and if using it as main body position it cannot take the full width in...
  20. Z

strange things happen in IE

mm, it remains. i don't get any js errors. if you would try it maybe you could find a solution from my site mate.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back