Usage of simple Registration Form. Issue: field are hidding after mouse hovering.

zorzis

I have created the registration form, using the guide of betterliving site, everything works fine but the time you go to submit the form, when hovering with the mouse to put values in the fields, they are dissapearing. Nothing happens if Ajax validation is ON/OFF.Same thing.
Any idea?

Thank you for following the tuto!
It seems that this is a Joomla related bug using an old version of Bootstrap. Try upgrading to the latest Joomal version (3.1.4).
It may be a compatibility problem with your template too. Try your form with the Protostar template (from the 3.1.4 version) and see if this works.

updated to 3.1.4 but same thing happens. using protostar joomla default template it works fine.
Any idea where to look to fix the issue with my template?
Do you need any access to the page to check it?
test3.haze.gr -> Member Area -> Register

*** The easiest solution i can think now, is using the protostar template assigned to the registration form page, so no prob for me now. but just for my consideration if there is any way to fix that for use with my template you are welcome, or anyone here.
I use the Aragon template from Template Plazza

We're working on this issue, which is to do with the toolTip class and Bootstrap. It's not really a Fabrik issue, but we're hoping we can work round it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back