Search results

1. K

Date selector error

I updated Fabrik and Joomla all working fine and followed almost all the points in the migration page. only one problem ist still there and cant solve it, and no error is showing. if you select the date it will show it in its format only "%d.%m.%y". how can I solve that!? thanks in advance...
  2. K

the % matter in the dates after updating

Hello, I am facing the Problem that the Year is shown as % , see here: https://skipperteam.de/38/segeltoerns/nach-datum.html I read in the Migration about the PHP script to run, b ut what other Changes I might should do? as in your comment: Dates - we have moved to use PHP's date()format...
  3. K

After Update almost everything is working but

Hello, I Updated Joomla from 2.5 to latest. and also fabrik. all is working fine except the Forms page for example: I am not sure what i am missing. https://skipperteam.de/38/index.php/buchen/buchungsanfrage.html?code=2180842 thanks.
  4. K

Page not found!

Hello I am Updting joomla from 2.5 to the latest, all went well except Fabrik plugin. the problem is the following: I can see my added data into fabrik but when i go to a booking function or Contact I get a not found page! for Example if you click on the first link (before update) on "Jetzt...
  5. K

filters issue with Internet Explorer

Hello, i have some problems with lists that have the possibility to filter the entries by the visitor. This problem exists only with IE! First problem: http://www.skipperteam.de/toerns/nach-datum.html It is not possible to use the filter: date can not be selected with the datepicker and it is...
  6. K

problems with contactforms!

Hello, our new website ist online since last week and there is a serious problem with all our contactforms. Sometimes they are not working. No emails and no redirect. The form is doing something and returns the standard successful message in a popup box. I put in text that says "transmission...
  7. K

Since update to 3.0.7 first form field not editable

Hello, since i've updated to 3.0.7 in all my forms the first field is not editable any more. No inputfield is showing! See picture
  8. K

Since update to 3.0.7 Search all brings an error

Hello, i updated today to the 3.0.7 and now the search all function does not work anymore in all of my lists! it semms that the problem is a databasejoin element. Before updating the search all function worked fine! Here the error i get when i do the search all: getData:Unknown column...
  9. K

Element Primary Key on new entry is '0'

Hello, i have a list with about 300 entrys that i have imported over a csv. The primary key is a code with 7 numbers. The field is formated as INT(7). Auto increment is off. All imported entrys are fine and editable! Now my problem: Every time i add a new entry the code i enter in the form...
  10. K

"Search All Field" at the top of the page

Hello, i want to have a search-field like the sitesearch-field from joomla on the top of the page but for a secific fabrik-list. i tried the following: i created a form with a search field that redirects me to...
  11. K

Databasejoin plugin - Show key in Form instead of Value

Hello, i have some dadabasejoin-elements with a long text as value and i want to show the long text only in the list view. In the form view i want to see only the shorter key instead of the long value. is that possible? Example: KEY VALUE text1 texttexttexttexttext text2...
  12. K

Content Plugin resetfilter Problem

I have some sites with filtered fabrik lists via the content plugin. Example: {fabrik view=list id=8 toerns___typ=SKS showfilters=0} And i have one site where i want the list unfiltered. On this site i use this code: {fabrik view=table id=8 resetfilters=1} but on this site i see...
  13. K

Order Elements of Joined Table

Hello, i have two left joins in my table and i can not order the join data between the table data. My actual table view: element1 element2 element3 join_element1 join_element2 And i want to have it like this: element1 join_element1 join_element2 element2 element3 is that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back