Search results

1. Daddy-O

Prefilter Listmodule not working in right column position

I'm having a very hard time with this one with a deadline coming up. I have an article in my main content with a list view that is filtered and using a custom template. Now I need in my right column another filtered listing but because I cannot use Fabrik with a CustomHTML module I setup a...
  2. Daddy-O

[Solved] Joomla 3.2.2 update ruins Fabrik

I updated to 3.2.2 and my Fabrik settings are broken. Worse, I cannot set them back to what they were because the db connection isn't there anymore. Luckily I got used to backing up my project and database daily multiple times. Has this happened before to someone?
  3. Daddy-O

[Solved] Bug? Custom template upsets Fabrik installation.

I use Joomla 3.2.1 and Fabrik 3.1rc2. I made a copy of the bootstrap folder in the com_fabrik\views\list\tmpl directory, called it accordion, and changed the default.php somewhat. Then I chose the list I created earlier and pointed front end to accordion template and the back end to the...
  4. Daddy-O

[Solved] Custom templateS

I need to implement an accordeon styled table for a page where per row the description of each item is toggable like in bootstrap.js. I know we can override Fabrik list templates like in Joomla but is it possible to choose which template for which front end view? The content filter offers the...
  5. Daddy-O

[Solved] multiple/chained many to many join

Hi, I have a supposedly standard question but I am a bit in a hurry and while I know my SQL to join a set of normalized tables I am a beginner with Fabrik. I don't understand how I do chained many to many joins with Fabrik. Let me explain what I'm looking for: I have three main tables, lets say...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back