Search results

1. J

Custom Link to form

Hi, hope someone can help me again. I have a List with some companys and added to this list a custom link which redirects to another form and prefill with the help of url parameters the company name and the name of the user. For the first time this works great, but now I want that if the user...
  2. J

different list with content plugin, show count for each list

Hello again, I have embed some list with filters in an article using content plugin. That works fine, but if I want to show the total of records using show total or in element list settings - calculations using count it shows for each list the value of the first list embed and not each list...
  3. J

Databasejoin autocomplete only works after editing it again

Hello, I have a databasejoin element with an autocomplete. This works well but now I want to set an default value to this element by using an custom element. So far, so good. But the data in databasejoin element will not be stored in database, only if I edit the value manually, for example...
  4. J

Ajax field or editable calc field

Hello again, In my form I have a field user_points___anzahl_naechte where the user should write a number. In the field below user_points_points I want to calcuate the points by using the number in user_points___anzahl_naechte * 100 If I set the user_points___points as a calc field it works...
  5. J

Calc element use value from another list

Hello again, I have one table called user_data where I want to collect some user data, I have in this table the elements: name = field userpoints = calc email = field Then I have another table called user_points where I want to have the possibility to add user points. So I added these...
  6. J

List Navigations Buttons are not displayed in content plugin and one special list

Hello again, I have different lists and I would like to use the possibility to show two lists under each other. So I decided to use the content plugin. Seems to work fine, but for one special list, the navigation buttons at the top like add, group by, empty ... are missing. This list is also...
  7. J

Autofill only works for super user

Hi at all, My autofill plugin works smooth and nice if I am logged in as a super user. But it doesnt work if I am logged in as a registered user or any other Access Level. I read in the Forum that prefilters are responsible for that issue so I deleated the prefilters but with no success. Still...
  8. J

Javascript doesnt work for PDF

Hi, I use JavaScript to hide some fields and Groups regarding of the value of another field. This works fine in form view and it also works nice in Detail view. If I want to save the Detail view as PDF, I got my whole form with all fields. So I think JavaScript is not working for PDF...
  9. J

Autofill form plugin works only for supersuer

Hi, I have a form which uses the autofill form plugin to update a lot of fields from another table. If I looged in as a super user, everything works fine without any issues. But if I changed to administrator or another user, the auto fill plugin doesnt work and no fields are be filled in. I...
  10. J

File selection or File picker

Hi, is there any way to use the file upload element also to choose files from the server? I have a lot of files already on the server and now I want that the user can select one file which already exist by navigating through the files or upload a new file if he want. At the moment I have the...
  11. J

Anchor to another Form

Hello, I have one form called rfp_overviews and a second form with the name fab_hotels. Now I inserted an anchor in the fab_hotels form and need an custom link from the rfp_overviews form to the details view of fab_hotels regarding to the hotelname I wrote in the field...
  12. J

Javascript for checkbox

Hi at all, I have an issue regarding javascript for my checkboxes. I have different groups and in each group I have a textfield cancel_days and for all groups together I have one checkbox element with all group options in it. Now I want that it shows only the coresponding group if checkbox for...
  13. J

Error 500, calc elements

Hello, I have 19 calc elements everytime with nearly the same php code, but for 19 fields. eg. for field1 = return '{fab_hotels___hotelcode}' . '{fab_hotels___messecode1}'; for field2 = return '{fab_hotels___hotelcode}' . '{fab_hotels___messecode2}'; for field3 = return...
  14. J

How to hide element with javascript also in display view

Hello, I use javascript to hide or show some elements or groups depending on a checkbox value. For the form view its okay and works perfect, but in display view the javascript doesnt work and I see every time all elements. This is my code I use. How can I change them or which code do I have...
  15. J

Use value of a element for dropdown

Hi, I have a form with some fields where I write some names. Each name is a different field. Now I need a dropdown field, which gives me as label values the entered names in the fields. I tried to use {tablename___elementname} in the dropdown option but then I get as the value also...
  16. J

Fabrik List is destroyed, in mysql it looks fine

Hello, I have a big issue. My List I created with fabrik doesnt work anymore. I cant add a listing and my listings are displayed with copies several times. So my Fabrik list shows me 92400 listings but I only have about 62. I had a look in the mysql database and there I can only find my 62...
  17. J

Hide elements im Checkbox is not marked

Hello, I have different field elements and an checkbox element with 5 options. I want that all the field elements are hidden by loading the form and checkboxes are not marked. Then if I mark one or more options of the checkboxes the fields should appear accordingly and if I uncheck it, the...
  18. J

Auto fill not save data

Hi, I have a form to save some hotel data. Then I use the data of this form to fill out some fields of another form "Reservation" automatically with the auto fill plugin. That works perfekt, but If I save the form, the data will not be stored and if I want to edit it, I have blank fields again...
  19. J

NULL value in database but correct value in list view

Hi at all, first of all I want to thank you for this very nice extension. Very good job!!! It worked nearly everything. I have only one issue. All my database join elements are working fine in list view and show the correct data e.g. names of selected hotels. But if I look with php admin in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back