Search results

1. C

Sorting by Querystring error

I get the following error when i try to sort the list by url order_by={civicrm_value_price_32___min_price_pcm_398}&order_dir=desc&fabrikdebug=1 And the error is 00 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list View Establishments: <br /><br /><pre>SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found...
  2. C

Change No results message of DBjoin Autocomplete

hi i need to change the default no results message of dbjoin autocomplete. Ive checked in many places but cant find which file to edit. Any ideas?
  3. C

Custom filters

Hi, I would like to know if its possible to create custom filters in Fabrik. Unfortunately, i have some data that are not Fabrik recognized and to filtering is not working since the delimiter is different - (SOH) char. So I need to write a custom filter to filter these values. Any ideas guys
  4. C

Fabrik Prefilter Question

Hi, In a list which has pagination, I see that fabrik prefilters are being executed in every page and If you have a rather large query on prefilter it executes in every page. i wonder if this is the correct way. I think if it changes to execute prefilter in the initial list load It would be a...
  5. C

Picklist Element -Not Mobile Friendly

Hi Guys Do any of you use Picklist element. Its lovely except for one drawback which is that its not working at all in mobile devices. Any ideas
  6. C

Search fields that contain multiple data

Hi Guys Im using civicrm and fabrik for a project. In civicrm it holds multiple data in a single column using the following format 1SOH2SOH4SOH And fabrik bring this field as one string. Now the question How would i search these values individually using the redirect plugin. I have tried to...
  7. C

Pagination Issue (ResetFilters)

Hi guys, I have a search form and a list. Let's say I search for something and it will populate results with 10 pages and once I navigate to page 9 and decide to do another search with a different set of criteria. Search results start from the page I was viewing earlier. How would I force it...
  8. C

Element Filter on a multi select data

Hi I have a column where it holds data from a multi-select as a collection. when i use search form it works fine but when i try to create an element filter it just gives me the list of data in that column. Please see the attached images for clarification. Basically, the column named...
  9. C

List order by Prefilter

Hi Guys, I need to order a list by a dynamic variable Ex- I have created a custom search form that accept location and converts this to lat long. and it will also take a radius and do a search within that radius. My only issue is that i cant get to order the list by distance as this value...
  10. C

Greater than or less than on custom search form

Hi Guys. Just want to find out how can i set an element to use greater than or less than functions on a custom search. I have a search form with a text box that says minimum price. I want to query the list for anything greater than in this box. At the moment it only does an equal. I think by...
  11. C

Custom code in Search Form

Hi I have followed the tutorial on creating a search form for a list. Now we want to extend this by having a custom radius search option in a form. Contacts in the list have lat and long. I want to use a custom query to populate the list. Can anyone offer some guidance on this, please. Any...
  12. C

Hide Elements using PHP

I would like to hide/show form/details elements depending on another field. I found this piece of code on another thread. I tried to use this, however, it says I can't access protected property "access". I changed it to Public from Element.php and everything works fine. I would like to find...
  13. C

0 Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\getid3_lib' not found , 0 Class '\Fabrik\Helpers\Image\Imagevalue' not found

I have updated Fabrik from 3.7 to 3.8 and (Joomla 3.8.1/PHP 7.1.10), using the file upload element on my list, I get the getid3_lib error viewing an MP4 file which uploaded and have the imagevalue error when uploading a jpg file. 0 Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\getid3_lib' not found 0 Class...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back