Search results

1. gatticlaudio

use calc field in prefilters

Hello, I need to include a field calculated for a balance in the filter of my list. I put it but it takes the value in the table whose value is null. It does not perform the calculation. Can a calculated field be used in prefilters? Thanks
  2. gatticlaudio

Filter list by url

Hi all I am needing to filter a list by url, using a field of type date (). More precisely I need to get the list of data for the current month. some help? Thank you.
  3. gatticlaudio

know connection and run mysql from php

Hello everyone, I need help with the following: I have a list in which with the plugin php_event I execute some php lines to delete a table and reload it with data. So far I have established a new connection and it performs well. What I want is to use the existing connection to the base, without...
  4. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

Hello, in my forms I enabled the Submit on Enter option, and it works only by pressing the enter key twice. What can be? I use Fabrik version 3.9.10 Thank you.
  5. gatticlaudio

CAPTCHA

Hi Is it possible to add a captcha element to the form login? Thank you.
  6. gatticlaudio

Filter by url .... Birthday complement

Hi, I need to filter a list, by url on a field of type Birthdate. http://localhost/cobranzas/index.php/m-planilla?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=21&resetfilters=1&cobranzas___mensual[value][]=now&cobranzas___mensual[condition]== The problem arises that the monthly field is a birthday...
  7. gatticlaudio

set Birthday

Hello everyone, I needed to show a calendar of months and years only, so I used a Birthday Element, hiding the day. What I need now is to set the month and year with the current month and the current year. How could i do it? Thank you.
  8. gatticlaudio

calculate in list

Hi, how can I do that in the "Balance" column, I have the updated value on each line. Let it be calculated automatically .... The list is generated from a mysql view Thank you.
  9. gatticlaudio

Reload form

Hello everyone, I need to reload a form. In other words, I am in form1, load form2 that modifies some values of form1, and when closing form2, I want form1 to be updated. Currently pressing F5 does it, I want to automate it. When I modify the list below, fields in the top form are updated Thank you
  10. gatticlaudio

Security form

Hi, I'm invoking a form with the javascript click event of a button: window.location.href = ('/cobranzas/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=7&usekey=id_client|id_process&rowid='+client+'|'+ process); In this way I cannot validate the security of the form and anyone who has the url can...
  11. gatticlaudio

button save

Hello, Within a header form with their respective fields and Save button, I inserted a list that displays payments. When I add a record to my list, the Save button on the top form is working as if it were the Save button on the list record. How can that be corrected? Thank you.
  12. gatticlaudio

form search. List

Hello, although I was able to make forms and listings, I want to know if it is possible to make forms in which a dynamic list can be displayed according to specific criteria. Something like what it shows in the attached image. In which you can use 1 or more criteria to search and pressing...
  13. gatticlaudio

monthpicker, yearpicker

Hi all. I need to know if there is a datepicker that only shows the months and years. Without the days, it would only be a month selector and a year selector. The use is for monthly consultations. Thank you.
  14. gatticlaudio

Sum of totals

Hello, I need to summarize totals obtained in my lists. It's possible? I want to put a final line that totals the totals as indicated in the image. In old threads the subject was spoken but I did not get good results. Thank you.
  15. gatticlaudio

Create sql to show in a list

Hello, I need help to show a list of records that contain 6 data. Example, payment 1, payment date 1, payment 2, payment date 2, payment 3, payment date 3. What I want to do is show them one under the other, that is: payment 1 - payment date 1 payment 2 - payment date 2 payment 3 - payment date...
  16. gatticlaudio

List parameters - buton java

I can not find the fault. I am invoking through a button and javascript a filtered list, but it does not take the parameters. window.location.href = ('/cobranzas/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=9&usekey=id_cliente|id_proceso&rowid={___id_cliente_raw}|{___id_proceso_raw}'); If you...
  17. gatticlaudio

Mask money

Hello, I read and did not find how to use masks to indicate money. Example: $ 1.200,30, aligned to the right. Is there an alternative to solve this and to format these elements? Thank you.
  18. gatticlaudio

upsert value

Hello, I need to use the "upsert" inserting in the value, an element of another form. More precisely, of the predecessor form to which the upsert performs. That's possible? Thank you
  19. gatticlaudio

Search and add button

Good day, for what reason the search and add button are positioned below the field to be entered ?. I need it to be on one side, as it appears in the manual. Thank you
  20. gatticlaudio

Hide title in list

Hello, can you tell me what option there is to hide the title of a list? Thank you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back