Search results

1. E

many lists in article together

Hi Experts! It is possible to combine all of the lists in one?So, i have many lists -around 50. Now i do like this: {fabrik view=list id=1} {fabrik view=list id=2} ... {fabrik view=list id=50} But it shows like they go one after another. I need to show it in one list - to combine them -...
  2. E

copy paste values

Hi, Experts! How can i copy and paste values inside my list i have column "country" but not filled yet. it must be filled by too many repeating values. How can i copy/paste repeating values without choosing from drop-down menu manually. This column joint with dbj. Thanks!!
  3. E

remove buttons from printing form (pdf)

Hi, Experts! Could you please tell me where can i find in options not to showing buttons and other from the list in printing pdf. Now looks like this - Want to delete it in pdf. Thanks!
  4. E

button "save" doesn't work

Hi, Experts! What could be a problem when button "save" doesn't work? I have module city - connected with list city. in this module it is work and i can save city to country . But when i do the same in module institute joined with module city - it is doesnt work. When push this button -...
  5. E

increase dimension of input field in the form

Hi Experts So, how to increase dimension of input field in the form? For ex, 2x or 3x times where can i find these option?
  6. E

cascading drop down's

Hi, Experts! So i have database and lists joined to this database. in database we have: 70 counties; 600 cities belonging to this countires, 1300 institutes belonging to this cities; 3200 participants belonging to this institutes; and 11 statuses. So, the task is how to if i choose 1 country...
  7. E

access error with some users

Hi Experts! so i have some problem - may be permission problem thing is when i want to add or change the data in the list (inside module) only administrators ans managers can do that, but when it do editors and publishers - error appeal like that: Error! You must be logged in to view this...
  8. E

Export problem

Hi, Dear Experts, So i have some problem with export data from list to (csv or excel csv) - so when i do export on localhost - everythings fine, than when i do it on my site (after correct transferring ) --> export ok and after file downloading - and when Excel open it - it is blank and its...
  9. E

linked colums

Hi experts. So i have list 1 with data around 7 colums and 950 rows now, i have another list 3 colums and 100 rows. i want to add new column. In this column i want that data will be add automatically from list 1. i mean for example, how to link data between two tables. What i want to get...
  10. E

combine lists

Hi Experts! Could you please tell how to combine lists for example i have 42 lists with 100 rows and 5 colums avarage How to combine them in 1 list and all of the rows will be automatically added from this lists because i have the same colums it will be like that: Total list (combinded 42)...
  11. E

add new item in the list - problem

Hi , Experts! So when need to add new item in the list (table) - 1st time it is correct (i mean when added then it showed on the list and choosed) - but then - 2nd time (without refreshing page) - everytime after adding - there is a problem - you need to find it on the list (often in the bottom...
  12. E

checking matches in db

Hi, experts so when we add some new items in our database with values, how can we adjust warning system, that this value is already in our database, for cheking matches. Where it can be adjusted?
  13. E

table statistics

Hello, experts! so i have many tables city, country, institute, participants how for instance make a statistics (id quantity in all tables) which can be automatically showing in new menu with material (or some fabrik form idk)? to add counting on site so the view will be Menu --> Site...
  14. E

row color

Hi, Experts! So we have table 5 colums 50 rows. and we have admin + 5 other users working with that table. also we have another table (database) 8 colums and almost 500 rows linked to 1st table only by 2nd column. i mean if somebody add row to 1st table with filling 2nd column than it...
  15. E

insert row between existing rows in table

Hi Experts!!! so i have table 5 columns 250 rows filled with data. How to add row for example beetwen 5 and 6 rows and the other data then automatically shifts and then it will be 251 rows total Thanks.
  16. E

Russian in Table and Database does'nt support

Hello, when i try to put russian words into database - then it will be like this -- ????????? How to fix this?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back