Search results

1. E

[SOLVED]Sending conditional emails fileupload

Hi everyone. I'm trying to set up a conditional email send. I would like the email to be sent if a document has been uploaded in the file upload element in the form. I currently have a manual checkbox, but I would like the email to be sent only if the file has been uploaded in the file upload...
  2. E

Problem opening pdf

Good evening everyone. I'm trying to migrate a working app from joomla 3 to joomla 4. And I encountered an error in my system. In the detail view of a record, clicking on the pdf button does nothing. The pdf does not open. While in list view it works fine. I tried changing the theme. restoring...
  3. E

[SOLVED] hide pdf button in user group

Hi everyone. I need to hide the pdf or print button from the "registered" user group in detail view and register it only for administrators. is there a way to be able to do this?
  4. E

two images same line, pdf output

Hello everybody. i have a file upload ajax element in a separate group. Where you can upload pictures. In the pdf output it shows me one image one below the other, since there will be many images (about 20) this would mean having many pdf pages. I would like to make there are two columns next to...
  5. E

Paypal plugin subscription

Good morning everyone. i was looking for a way to create an annual subscription system, and i saw that there is the paypal plugin that would allow this. I downloaded it and tried to install it (installation successful and "subscription" folder present), but I can't find the settings anywhere to...
  6. E

Pre filter last 5 days

Greetings, in a list to simple registered users I would like to show them only the records entered (by all registered users not only by the same user) filtered for the last 5 days. How could I apply the pre-filter to allow this? And have the administrator see them all instead without this filter...
  7. E

Data recovery from another site

Hello everybody. I need to retrieve the data from another list. But I'm having trouble with the file upload field. Basically I had an identical site (copied with akeba), same lists, element group modules. Out of necessity I had to suspend it on a dedicated subdomain. the copy of the site...
  8. E

Repeated group and ajax upload does not work

Hello everybody. I have a list with a repeating group and in one of the fields I have an upload field. The group consists of the following fields. Merchant Date amount Attach (fileupload) The user will fill in the table with the data of: merchant. date, amount and attach the file (photo of the...
  9. E

Autofill on upload does not work

I applied the autofill plugin to a module. Reading the username field I must populate other data. Including name, surname, tax code etc. It works perfectly. But having a user field this shows the user name by default and therefore in order to populate the fields you need to change the user and...
  10. E

Birthday element month / year only

Hello everybody. I need a selectable list of month and year of reference. In order not to create two dropdowns I was trying the birthday element. However, among the options I could not select only the month and the year without the day. Is there any way we can do it? Thank you
  11. E

Full calendar new label

Hello everybody. I created a new "full calendar" view for volunteer availability management. The view is linked to a list, where the volunteer gives his availability for a given day, selecting if available "morning" "afternoon" or "night". Now in the full calendar view I have selected the...
  12. E

Two columns layout on the same row

Hi everyone, I need your help. I created a new list, and created a group of it with two items, one date and one tab number. I have set the two column view in the group setting. in the desktop view it is displayed side by side. The problem is in the print and in the pdf. It is not displayed in...
  13. E

Redirect to print in new window

Hello, Hello, After clicking on save when inserting a new record, instead of returning to the list I would like to open a new window to print the sheet. I set up a redirect and on the redirect page I entered the following link but it opens in the same window not a new one...
  14. E

Elements updated and linked together

Good evening everyone, I wanted to ask you for advice, an idea, help from you. I have created lists for the creation of service sheets for the cars of my charity. I have created one for each car to allow volunteers at each service to write down the name of the driver, patient transported, place...
  15. E

Fabrik and helix ultimate error opening with another template

Hello everyone, I have always used joomla with helix 1 for the normal site, and protostar to open the pages with fabrik. (lists) It always worked fine until I upgraded to helix 2 and my links stopped working. basically I have a user menu with menu items that call up fabrik lists with template...
  16. E

Add a month / year field

Hello to all, I need to enter a month year field, for example January 20, February 20 etc. So that every month I can then group the data by month. I tried to do it with a date field by setting only (m-Y) even if the name did not come out it could be fine, but when I go to group they were grouped...
  17. E

Userid element displays all

Hello to all. I am using the userid element in order to register the username of the joomla user so that I can filter the data. And record who is sending the data. The problem is that all the usernames present are displayed to the user, and not just his by default .. So by mistake the user could...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back