Adjust page heading inside a menu item

relsig

Hello

I use a list with prefiltering to display different kind of addresses (of my address directory).
Inside the menu I see that there is the possibility to set the Browser page title. This works just great (see attachment, black arrow).

My goal is to use the same fabrik list (Adressen) for different filtered lists. (Pr?sidenten, KL/TL etc. see red arrow)

To make it easier on the user I would like to change the page heading, so that he knows where he is. I know I could copy the fabrik list a couple of times for that, but if there is another solution I don't want to copy.

Is it possible somehow to adjust the page heading (see green arrow). There is a setting inside the menu item called page heading, but this somehow doesn't have an effect.

Thanks

Roger

Attachments

• Page Title.jpg
    Page Title.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 469
In the menu "Page Display" options "Browser Page title" is displayed at the black arrow position,
"Page Heading" at the green arrow position (if Show Page Heading =YES).
If the page heading is not displayed with this settings it may be an issue with your Joomla template.

Your "Adressen" is the list title which can be hidden by setting "Show title"=NO in list "Layout" settings.

This fix is in Fabrik3.0 GitHub (for Joomla2.5), I assume this is your version?

You may update your Fabrik version from GitHub Joomla25-branch (backup before) or just update your list/default/default.php file (only in this case; ususally you should not do cherry picking on GitHub code but here are no dependencies).

I probably miss something I set the show title to off in the forms Layout, but it is still shown together with the other one. See picture. I copied the whole part of the code and replaced it in the default.php.

The fix is in the default LIST layout
and the title has to be set off in list settings.

Made it, finally found the Layout section...
One more question about the class. This art-postcontent is the name of the class for all h1 titles which is defined in the Joomla template. In the list view everything is fine and the correct class is taken, in the detail view it doesn't work. Is it really necessary to add an override in the detail template of fabrik?

I'm not sure If I understand you right. Please have a look at the attachment.

Attachments

• Page Title 4.jpg
    Page Title 4.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 433
Thanks for the code. I put it in. It seems to work, but I have a problem with the second title. See attachment. I made sure that I turned off the title in both lists (both used in the join) and also in both forms used to display the data. Unfortunately it is still there. Also used other browsers and cleared the cache, still the same. Where else do I have to turn the title off? Doing so in the menu hides both titles.

Attachments

• Form.jpg
    Form.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 407
Yes that's what I mean. The second Adressen...
I had a look at the groups, there is nothing to turn off. There are only two radio buttons for the labels positions. Since I'm using Joomla 2.5 this doesn't have an effect as written in the tool tip. I turned it off to try but no effect.

This must be somewhere else.

Do you have an idea where I could find that?

Thanks

Roger

This is the productive site. Do you have access to the details which I registered under mysites? If not can I send you a personal message with the login details?

Ok, you never mentioned that you are running Fabrik3.2 on Joomla2.5 (this is a special combination and you are posting in Fabrik3.0 forum).

I've logged in (front and backend) but now kicked off with "You are a spammer, hacker or an otherwise bad person."

What is your form/tmpl25/OSV2014/default.php looking like (only the beginning until formintro)?

Sorry about that. I downloaded the 3.2 Package since there it tells you that you can use it with Joomla 2.5. In the forum there isn't the option Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.2...

I removed the banning. Access is possible again. Added your ip to whitelist. I will will post it in a minute.

I added the code, that you adjusted in Github to the standard default.php file.

I added the Default.php in annexe

Roger

Attachments

• default.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 532
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back