BUG: Element - Databasejoin - never ending load

When something was wrong, can been in the where - clause - I dont know?
then a select in data -> value and label have everytime the symbol for load - you cant change nothing, expl.

a) changing of source-table
b) changing of element - type to field

The element settings everytime load load and load and load.

You can close and edit again, this brings nothing! You can edit a other element, where the database join works fine and then you go to the element, where the databasejoin has a problem and you can nothing doe!
A only workarround is: trash the element - empty the trash and create the element again - first in field and the slow without an error for a databasejoin! Absolute horror!

Latest github update from today make the same wrong things!

Detlef

Yes this bug is active, when all something was ok and you save with a wrong where clause! When you then later will edit, you never can been edit again this element! You must delete and then create new ones!

No, the bug is visiblity too, when you have save with correct WHERE - Filter and you will later edit the element again expl. to set validations!

Which connection is this on?

You seem to be getting all kinds of issues that nobody else is getting, and which I can't replicate, which leads me to believe something is fundamentally wrong with your install.

Can you fill out your My Sites details, so I can log in on the backend and take a look? It'll need to be a super admin account.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back