BUG: Export to CSV + Include filters

s6930064

Export to CSV is working if I do not filter or if I filter based on the id.

But if I use ?Advanced search? and filter based on an element other than the id I see the filtered result but when I press the ?Export to CSV? I get a JS error and nothing is exported. The ?Download here? button is never displayed and option ?Include filters? is enabled.

The JS error I get in Chrome and Firefox is:

?Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'err' of undefined at list.js line 429: if (res.err) {?

Can someone verify the problem?

I have the latest Joomla 3.4.5 + Fabrik 3.x from github from today.

I did a complete new installation (joomla+fabrik+github update) and as you can see from the attached image the bug is there. Export with filters is working only with id element. If you Adv.filter based on an other element you get the js error and no file for download.

Any fix will be appreciated for this great export feature.

Untitled.png

Advanced search is a known problem limitation with CSV export, we're not likely to have a fix soon, unless one or more people fund the development work.

-- hugh

Hello,
What workaround would you propose then?
I've been using Joomla Fabrik to great satisfaction for a few years now and the Export filtered result would be really the cherry on the cake! There have been quite a few threads in this forum of people asking for a solution and, frankly, it's a bit of a misser amongst all those extremely nice features Fabrik has. And it is the only reason why I would not propose Fabrik to commercial clients for now - thus not able to financially support your magnificent project!
Ronny

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back