BUG: trash a copied list

I can't replicate this. Copied lists delete fine.

Are you sure you have your main Fabrik connection set up properly? Your posts seem to indicate that there is a problem with one of your connections.

-- hugh

Oh, and are you running the latest github code, or are you using the original 3.1b ZIP from the downloads area?

-- hugh

First, yes I have loaded the last git hub 2 weeks ago!
With the dabase connection all soemthing is ok, but can been, why the fabrik tables work in connection 0 and our database tables in connection 1!

Detlef

OK, so just to make sure I understood you (we're having a language issue here) ... your data table used in the List is on a different connection, not the 'site database' one?

I'll test that configuration.

Just FYI, we don't do a lot of testing with tables on other connections. Unless you have a compelling reason to use a separate database for your data tables, it's usually a little more reliable if you put them in the main site database.

-- hugh

I still can't duplicate this. I created a new database, added a connection in Fabrik to it, crated a new List with a table on the second connection, added a couple of test element and a few rows of data to the new list, copied the List, checked that the copy was working, then trashed the copy, and emptied it from the trash, with 'delete list, forms, groups and element' and 'drop table'. Everything worked OK, the Fabrik List and the underlying table were all successfully removed.

Do you have any join elements, or List joins, and if so are they to tables on the main site database connection?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back