Calc element not saving in db nor ajax

Teide

Hi,

Updated fabrik 2 days ago from github and the ajax calculation is not working unless we set php back to 5.6 in the server.
Also, data from calc element is not saving in db.

This started to happen when updated from github 2 days ago.

Any ideas

Hi,

Tested with the wiki format:

$myCalc = (int)'{9_1_1_ocupacion___adultos}' * 5;
return $myCalc;

Tested this code in another web that it's not updated from github yet but using joomla 3.8.1 and fabrik 3.8 and works fine.

Thanks

I'll test here and get back to you asap. I know we did have an issue with non-string calc results prior to 3.8, but I could have sworn I fixed that.

-- hugh

Trying to login to the backend with those credentials, I get:

El usuario y contrase?a no coinciden o usted a?n no tiene una cuenta.

OK, something weird is going on with that form. None of the element JS is loading, which is why the calc doesn't work (and various other things).

But ... if I set that joined group's access to "Public" so it displays, then everything works.

NOTE - the way you have that join set up probably won't work. One end of a join MUST be the PK (Primary Key) of the table. So you can't use shared foreign keys, where neither of the fields in the join are the PK.

However, I'm not sure if that is anything to do with why having on group with ACL's making it not usable is affecting the JS loading. I haven't managed to duplicate it here, but I'm still working on it.

-- hugh

Hi,
So it's working properly as the access to the join group was nobody. Was just trying to hide the group. For future, it's there a way to hide a group being read only?
Regarding the PK for the joins, thanks for the advise. As most of the times just need to get the data from one field into another table will start using the autofill function instead of the table join.
Thanks for all your help.

Hi,

Tried that and it hides the group but it's not read only. If a have list A joined to list B by the PK and set the join group as "Show group: NO" it still creates a record in List B when a record is added in List A. Need this due to the records from each list are added separately by different users and not at the same time.

Thanks

Miguel

Yup, on a non-repeat join, we'll always create the joined row. For repeat joins, if you set "min" to 0, we won't create if no group is added.

I still can't replicate the underlying issue where the JS options just don't get generated if that group's ACL's are set. I'm still trying.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back