Calc element not storing to DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow i got it to work with your code Sophist, but i needed to update from github again. Thanks for your help!

After the latest github, it stopped working again...
didnt change anything but only updated. anything i need to change in order to get this to work again?

I have unlocked this thread so people can contribute.

This is unlikely to be exactly the same problem, so can you please post details of the calc code, any error messages, symptoms, diagnostic attempts etc.

Thx.

S

The code is as follows:
Code:
$db = JFactory::getDbo();
$query = "SELECT project_number FROM projects WHERE project_title = '{timerec___project_title}';";
$db->setQuery($query);
$views = $db->loadResult();
return $views;
It seems as if the calculation isnt even triggered when the watched element is changed. You can have a look here: http://s15402485.onlinehome-server.info/nrw/index.php/timerec/form/2/
I havent done much diagnostic attempts, i just used a backup on my main site.
The same code worked just fine before the update.

You are getting JS console errors as follows:

1. A new fabrik file "form-submit-min.js" is not found and is giving a 404 error. Looks like you got the GitHub download in the short time between form.js being updated to need this and the file itself being added.

2. You are getting another error from require.js - but this may be related to the first one.

Looking at the HTML, I also note that all the Fabrik script stuff is moved to the bottom of the html - do you have a Joomla plugin to optimise script positioning? Whatever is moving this is not only placing it at the bottom, but after the </html> tag - which is invalid. However, I can't tell whether this is the cause or not.

S

ok, got this to work on my demo page, but not on my main page. on the main page the same problem persists. i run some tests and come back here.

Sorry for not replying, i did not work on this site for a while. It seems to work with the most recent GitHub, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back