Calculation function of elements with filter

Which exact Fabrik version are you running?
I think a calculation issue in ajaxfied lists was fixed long time ago.

I'll have to try and replicate this locally.

Can you give me some details on the calculations you have. It looks like you have "Split On" set?

-- hugh

The list shows an event overview.

1. The number of events will be calculated ( http://prntscr.com/he43xj )
2. The number of participants should be calculated ( http://prntscr.com/he44gc )

Depending on the filter selection, it should be shown how many events are displayed and the sum of the participants
There are no comprehensible values or the values do not change anymore if the filter selection changes.
Also clear the filter does not bring any change

A split on worth was put in the wrong place, but the change does not bring any change?

the point to the table is via this link: https://www.seglerjugend.berlin/segeln/segeln-1/jugendklassen/jugendregatten

regards
Oliver

Maybe this problem has something to do with the filter as well. As I noticed now, this does not properly make the selection.
Although there are no entries for an event, the filter provides a selection?

regards,
Oliver

Although there are no entries for an event, the filter provides a selection?
This is an option in element filter settings (Filter-Daten = "Daten in Linst"/"alles zeigen").

Can you add a backend superadmin access? (Use an extra one for Fabrik so you can disable it).

OK you can limit the filter selection to the existing one. But if you limit the choice of options, you have no way to see that there was no event in a selection. The selection is only not offered

Ok, your list is behaving totally strange.

I assume it's because you are working with a 2nd DB connenction.
Not sure if you can calculate on such lists.

But if you limit the choice of options, you have no way to see that there was no event in a selection.
You have to decide what you want:
Showing all options so you'll get "no data" if there's no record.
Or showing only options with existing records.
I don't see a 3rd combination.

Thank you, troester

This would be a question that I would be very interested. There are other limitations known when working with a 2nd DB connenction. Where can you read about it?

I realize what my option is. I want to see all the options. I had that set too.
But I get an output, although there is no data.

At (15er JK) there is no corresponding record. All data are displayed ( http://prntscr.com/he660n )
Even with (20er JK) there is no corresponding record. All data of class (Europe) are displayed ( http://prntscr.com/he6715 )

I also checked these in the DB. There is no explanation for me?

As I said:
I assume the issues are because of the 2nd connection.
This is not Fabrik standard and I think not often used.

Do you have tables with the same names in your Joomla DB?
Did you create all these lists with new tables via Fabrik directly in the 2nd connection? Or did you use existing tables? Or did you move tables via phpMyAdmin from one DB to the other?

One "official" restriction with multiple connections is that you can't "cross-join", i.e. you can't use dbjoin elements pointing to a table in an other DB than the list is in.
As far as I can see your list + dbjoins all are going to your 2nd connection (Blaues Blatt), but there may be issues with filtering and calculation...

Ok, one thing about filtering:
if you are using a dbjoin element and a dropdown filter you must set "Exakte ?bereinstimmung"=ja (which is the default, you must have set it to No manually)
otherwise for e.g. "15er" (which has id=1) it will also show id=81 (Teeney), id=21 (Europe) etc.

I've changed this in your "klasse" element.

So maybe it's only the calculation which is not working.

Last edited:
As I said:
I assume the issues are because of the 2nd connection.
This is not Fabrik standard and I think not often used.

Do you have tables with the same names in your Joomla DB?
Did you create all these lists with new tables via Fabrik directly in the 2nd connection? Or did you use existing tables? Or did you move tables via phpMyAdmin from one DB to the other?

One "official" restriction with multiple connections is that you can't "cross-join", i.e. you can't use dbjoin elements pointing to a table in an other DB than the list is in.
As far as I can see your list + dbjoins all are going to your 2nd connection (Blaues Blatt), but there may be issues with filtering and calculation...

no I do not actually have any fabrik tables on the Joomla DB
I have used some existing tables and new tables based on them
there are no links between the databases

Hello, is it now fact that the calculation works only with the same Joomla database connection?
Or do I still have a chance to change something?

regards
Oliver

I haven't had a chance to try and replicate your issues on my test server yet. I'm working on rebuilding how some of the calculations code works, so once I've got that done, I'll see if your issues are still issues. It'll be next week before I can complete that work.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back