captcha image not generating

Berla

I am trying to move my website with fully functioning captcha to a new host. from godaddy virtual dedicated to a server beach dedicated server.

godaddy was plesk, serverbeach is whm/cpanel

i had to recompile the php on serverbeach inorder to get GD, freetype and ttf enabled.

when i try to view any of my fabrik forms that require captcha the image just comes up with red x. no errors show up.

my process for moving the server was as follows

-tar entire httpdocs directory
-copy to new server
-untar contents into public_html
-update permissions to reflect the new user and group via chmod for all files from old server
-copy DB from old to new

everything functions except captcha security.

below is my php config command. what am i missing??

'./configure' '--disable-pdo' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-sockets' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-ttf' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'

Not sure, I'm going thru my configure settings, see if I can see anything obvious missing.

Meanwhile ... did you also go to your Fabrik Connections tab, and edit and save the default site connection one time?

-- hugh

i just did as you mentioned and edit and saved my connections also did a test in fabrik.. still no dice.

i feel like it has to be either some wierd permissions issue with the image.php or an issue with php.
just not sure where though

Yup, the connection thing would have nothing to do with the images, it's just something you need to do after importing existing Fabrik tables from another site.

Can you give me the main URL to your site?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back