css for form buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the easiest way to omit the fabric css for form buttons and use the css from my own Joomla template?
Especially the padding interfere with my basic design.

Hi,

Make your own form template : copy the default one in your server , rename it by the name you want and comment or delete what's in it. Then select your renamed template for your form. You'll only need to add what you need in your joomla template.

Thanks kinkaz!
So the conclusion must be:
Major changes: to make my own copy of the default form template and remove all css that I don't want to overwrite my Joomla template
Minor changes: stick to the default template but use the custom_css.php file to overwrite/alter Fabrik css

Yup, pretty much.

Just be very careful about removing our classes from a custom template, as we rely on a lot of them for navigating the DOM structure in our JS. So (for instance) if you removed the fabrikElementContainer class from an element div, most of our JS on elements would fall over.

-- hugh

OK, thanks!
Guess I will be safe then if I leave all css-elements intact and stick to only remove/change the values that interfere - like margin, patting, width, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back