Custom edit URL does not return to the right list.

FilMar

I have 2 lists, one on a table and one on a view.

I want to edit the table when I list the view (they use the same rowid).
So I put in the url I get when I click edit in the list on the table and put that into the custom URL for the edit in the list on the view (administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=23&rowid={rowid})
Now it opens the edit form (as new page) but in the frontend with all the surrounding modules (the link is http://localhost/bc/administrator/a...com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=23&rowid=218 (notice the double 'administrator/' part) but the edit works and I get back in the list after saving. I opened the list in the backend, as it is for administation, it is not ment to use in the front-end.

When I set Ajaxify links to Yes, I get the same as a popup ( but after saving I get a blank page with 'Invalid token'.

As I noticed the double 'administrator/' part in the link I adapt the custom URL deleting the 'administrator/' part (index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=23&rowid={rowid}).
Now I get the 'normal' editing page (of hte table) and normal popup when I set ajaxify links to yes) but for both, when I save I return to the list view of the table and not that of the view, where I start.

What am I missing here?

You'll probably need to add a redirect plugin on the form. if there is no explicit redirect (plugin), we make "intelligent" guesses about where you want to go back to after submitting the form. Usually we get it right, but if we don't, you have to provide an explicit redirect.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back