Custom Edit URL in List, when form is saved redirects incorrectly

daneyul

I have a list (id 1):

... /joomla/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=1

That list is set up with a custom edit URL to take me to a form (id 5) for a list duplicated from the first one:

"index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=5&rowid={rowid}"

All's good--in List view for List id 1, I click Edit and I'm in form 5. But--when I click save, it doesn't return to list 1--even though that was the original referrer. Instead, for some reason it takes me to the list view with id5 as if it's hardcoded to go back to the List page for the same id number as the form:

... /joomla/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=5

This -seems- like unexpected behavior--unless I'm missing some hidden "redirect" setting for the Save button. Assuming there's not--any suggestions on working around it?

The form's default redirect behavior is to go back to it's "own" list. If you need to override that, just put a redirect plugin on the list, to go back to the one you need.

-- hugh

Heh. I was afraid of that--no big deal. Do you have one (a redirect plugin) that you recommend? I just tried one called Redj and, simple as it is, it's refusing to do a redirect from: /administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=5 to /administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=1
no matter what I try.

Members online

No members online now.
Back