Custom Template- echo multiple variables

woo10

When I use the code
Code:
<div class=span7><address><?php echo $address1.$address2,$city,$state,$zip;?></address></div>
it returns
Code:
<div class=span7><address><div id="tri_address___address_ro">123 Somestreet</div><div id="tri_address___address2_ro">Apt. 4</div><div id="tri_address___city_ro">Clinton</div><div id="tri_address___state_ro">SC</div><div id="tri_address___zip_code_ro">29325</div></address></div>

What is the proper way to make this display correctly? How do I display the variables without them having individual divs?

I am very new to PHP and coding in general. Sorry if this is stupid question or if I am not including needed information.

Div s with ids are used in Fabrik. Divs don't hurt, you can add CSS e.g.
address div {float:left}

What do you want to achieve? Is this a custom Fabrik details template?

What's the actual problem with that? As Troester says, you can style the individual divs for each element, or give the surrounding div a class or ID, and use that to apply a style to all 'descendents' using a CSS selector.

If you can point us at the page and tell us how you want it formatted, we can assist you with the CSS you need to achieve the layout you want.

A good starting point for learning CSS is W3Schools ... http://www.w3schools.com/css/DEFAULT.asp

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back