Data of 2 Forms in same database

sek101079

Hi there,

Just another question if something is possible with fabrik.

I have a registration form which ist connected to Joomla registration via jUser. This form is comprehensive as I am collecting a lot of data's.

I wonder now if I can use a shorter registration form with only the most important data's which are required for registration itself. After successful registration and login I would use the comprehensive (longer) form to collect the other not mandatory data's. Both forms should in any case use the same database ->That would be important.

I am not sure if this is possible. In case it is, do I need to work with 2 different forms, or do I need to "shorten" the comprehensive form for registration, so I actually use 1 form, but the short version is to be used for registration and the long version after login to update all data's?

It "built in".
Copy your list, this will give you a new set list/form/group(s)/elements linked to the same underlying database table.
Then disable all elements you don't need (or - if in Fabrik options/Globals "Unpublish cloned elements" is enabled, which will create the copies unpublished - enable all elements you need)

A list is a kind of "view" on the database table, you can have muliple ones with different access settings, prefilters, enabled/disabled elements, plugins etc.
Make sure to have always the id element enabled.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back