Data of 2 Forms in same database

sek101079

Hi there,

Just another question if something is possible with fabrik.

I have a registration form which ist connected to Joomla registration via jUser. This form is comprehensive as I am collecting a lot of data's.

I wonder now if I can use a shorter registration form with only the most important data's which are required for registration itself. After successful registration and login I would use the comprehensive (longer) form to collect the other not mandatory data's. Both forms should in any case use the same database ->That would be important.

I am not sure if this is possible. In case it is, do I need to work with 2 different forms, or do I need to "shorten" the comprehensive form for registration, so I actually use 1 form, but the short version is to be used for registration and the long version after login to update all data's?

It "built in".
Copy your list, this will give you a new set list/form/group(s)/elements linked to the same underlying database table.
Then disable all elements you don't need (or - if in Fabrik options/Globals "Unpublish cloned elements" is enabled, which will create the copies unpublished - enable all elements you need)

A list is a kind of "view" on the database table, you can have muliple ones with different access settings, prefilters, enabled/disabled elements, plugins etc.
Make sure to have always the id element enabled.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back