Database join select from frontend not working?

mkainz

Hi! I've a database-join element with select from frontend checked.

From the frontend when i click on the search-icon-button, it popups me the list with elements but when i click on an element from the popup, the popup closes without selecting anything. Even if i click on the squared check box, same result.

Note: I've already upgraded from github two days ago

What am i doing wrong?

Last edited:
Issue confirmed for the current GitHub joomla3 branch (which has some JS issues at the moment). But the popup is not closing on my site, no reaction on the click at all.

It's ok with Fabrik3.4.3 (on a life site you should use this official version).
Prerequisit for having frontend-add and frontend-select working: your dbjoin element must have "id[recommended]" as value.

I still have the problem in a repeated group.
In the first repeated group the front end select of the db join works fine.
However if i add a new group the front end select will not trigger.
It looks like the front end select will only trigger once.
Tested the following: adding two repeated groups then front end select db join in second repeat it works. But then the front end select in the first group will again not trigger. Just to clarify the pop up opens and i see the list from the db join however it will simply not add the record if you already used the front end select in another repeated group.

Does anyone has a solution for this?

Running on Joomla 3.6.5 - Fabrik 3.5.2

Nope, haven't run across that before. Can you start a new thread, as this isn't really related to the original one.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back