Date field unusable except under default parameters

tali

As far as I tested, when "Advanced Formats" is set to Yes, Date field works only if
- format is left to Y-m-d (with d/m/Y, 06/08/2013 will show as 08/06/2013)
- "Default to current date" is left to No (with Yes, whatever you type in, it is the current date that is saved)

not mentioning that date element save's form.

So better work without "Advanced Formats" which is not that much necessary since we have the pickers at hand.

hi could you post a screen shot of your date element settings please? Once I have that I can debug the issue.

thx
Rob

Works ok with version of 08/17/13 except when Advanced format is set to Yes with Allow date function empty.

Seems to work OK for for me in that configuration, with current github.

Enabled "Advanced Formats", tried with 'todays date' and without, creating new rows, editing existing rows. Renders date correctly on opening the form, after picking a date, submits correctly, displays correctly in list.

Although we do seem to have a TZ issue, as when I use 'todays date', the time is offset by 5 hours ... which is my local offset from UTC.

Can you point me at the page giving you problems?

-- hugh

Ah hah.

Just occurred to me I'm using "Debug JS", so have uncompressed JS, and I seem to recall a discussion with Sophist recently about the advanced date format files in debug vs non-debug.

So I just tried in non-debug (compressed JS), and sure enough it blows up when I try and set a date.

Can you just confirm whether whatever issue you are having (you didn't specify) goes away or stays the same if you enable Debug JS (under the debugging tab, from the Options button on any Fabrik main backend page).

If you still have the problem, can you be more specific about what the problem is? Or is it the outlines in your first post?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back