DB Join Not Loading Tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks

I am using the latest package for joomla 3 - When I try to edit a DB Join element the table is showing but the columns are not loaded - It just hangs - I have to select another table and then the table I want to work on and the columns are then loaded for selection

Its not a massive issue just an irritation as sometimes I forget to do this when I am changing the element ie adding Javascript stuff

Is there a fix?

Thanks

latest package for joomla 3
3.1 GitHub?
Can you see any JS errors?
Is your signature correct ? php5.2???
Configuration: Joomla 3 : Fabrik 3.1 : PHP 5.2.17 : MySql 5.1.48

Fabrik debugging on? Joomla php messages set to Maximum? What do you get when you append "&fabrikdebug=1" to your URL?

Ok - this is a bug in databasejoin element admin - where on editing an existing dbjoin element the cascading dropdown elements are not populated properly from existing data.

I will pass the details on to Rob.

hi Mark,
Im not able to replicate this one with the latest github code, do you get any js errors? Does it happen consistently or just sometimes?

-Rob

Hi rob it seems to be consistent - I'm just setting the lists and associated groups etc up again to see if that helps

Regards

Sent via my iPhone using Tapatalk app

can you fill in the site details in "my sites" along with an admin login / ftp please?

hi Mark
I'm unable to connect via ftp to the server, could you double check the credentials please?
thx
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back