dbjoinselect template in 3.1? SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

batonac

I know I don't understand dbjoinselect since I've never been able to use it, and can't find any documentation. I have the sense it could be very useful since I use many joins in my programs. When I set it as a view template and browse to that view, I get a Server 500 error: "Error: 500 - Layout default_row not found", but I can't find any corresponding errors in my server logs or the browser debugger.

Is this specific to me? Is dbjoinselect being actively maintained? Am I using it wrong?

There's no specific template for the db join select option in Fabrik 3.1 - we had it in 3.0 as a crux to add the 'click on a row to select it, fill in the calling element's value and close the pop up window' js code. But that's been refractored out into a more generic js solution.
If you are using joomla2.5 then you may see it as a selection (and i guess we should hide it) but as Hugh says its for internal use

hmm ok it shouldnt even be there at all now, and was probably partially re-added by mistake. The folder has now been removed.

thanks for the explanation guys. For some reason the dbjoinselect option still exists on the front end template list settings for me. I'm using the latest github with refreshed cache(s), etc...

If you are updating via some other method than git (e.g ftp) then that file won't be automagically be removed you can remove it though manually

Ah. You got me there! I had been pulling updates from a separate directory and copying them over. Issue solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back