Different List Data by User ID and UserTable Field

mkainz

It is possible to separate List Row Data by UserID?
I want to create from frontend separated Values Assigned to single users that gives different data from the same list:

Example:

Value1 - User 1
Value1 - User 2

Value2 - User 3
Value2 - User 4

For User1 and User2 that haves the Value1 showing data from the list,
For User3 and User4 that haves the Value2 showing another data from the same list.

It could be possible to do it with Fabrik?

Do you want to show different fields/columns? (Can be done with element access settings or custom template)
Or to show different rows? (Can be done with prefilters)

Do you want to show different fields/columns? (Can be done with element access settings or custom template)
Or to show different rows? (Can be done with prefilters)

I need to create another field on default's joomla users list named in example "NewID".
According to the NewID number,
In the form i put a number in a field bamed "user can see" like "1"

Now with user that has the NewID "1" i can see the list that contains the "user can see" value "1"

i need to see different rows, like the website is multilogin and multidata.

I'm still not clear on what you are trying to do.

If you are trying to only show rows containing "user can see" with the same value that their 'NewID' field has, you could try a pre-filter of ...

WHERE
Field: user can see
Condition: equals
Value: {$my->NewID}

However, I'm not sure if fields you add to the #__users table (which isn't a good idea, btw) will get included in the user object. If not, you could work around that with a prefilter query.

-- hugh

BTW, you've pretty much exhausted your free support for the month. :)

You might want to consider taking out a paid support subscription.

-- hugh

I need a multilogin platform, where every user can work on a project but a single user can see only the project and project list data where he's assigned. Im going to do it as project for university.
Surely i'm thinkin' to take another kind of support soon! :)
Thank you as always!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back