Do content plugins work in fabrik menu items?

nrsmoll

I have a list with a content plugin in the intro, referring to a details view. It works well using a native fabrik list view.
However, when I create a menu item with a fabrik list, the same content plugin no longer displays the element data, when it is viewed from within the fabrik menu item.

Code:
{fabrik view=details id=91 rowid=[visit___fk_visit_main_raw]}

I guess I am just wondering if this should work, and maybe some troubleshooting tips if it does.

I have a list with a content plugin in the intro, referring to a details view. It works well using a native fabrik list view.
However, when I create a menu item with a fabrik list, the same content plugin no longer displays the element data, when it is viewed from within the fabrik menu item.

Code:
{fabrik view=details id=91 rowid=[visit___fk_visit_main_raw]}

I guess I am just wondering if this should work, and maybe some troubleshooting tips if it does.
Remind me where that placeholder you are using comes from? Was it to do with related data?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

It is definitely associated with related data.
The placeholder "visit___fk_visit_main_raw" is referring to related data, data related to the main table.
There are two main lists: Main & Visit. The content plugin is typically found above the "visits" list(s) to remind the user of what patient file they are in.
The placeholder references is a foreign key, referencing the primary key of the "main" table.

The link to the "menu item" containing the "visit" list and the content plugin, is done via a link plugin button in the "main" list.

Can you point me at the menu on the front end. And maybe I need a different user to test with? I logged in as 'admin' on the front end, but don't see a menu that looks right.

-- hugh

Hi,
I had hidden the menu, trying not to make it visible on the main page, which is why you can't see it.

I've rejigged it. On the main page of "Clincher" (CLINical researCHER) the menu is there, but first navigate away from this main page (no row id's selected at this stage) using either the "Visits (1)" link in the related data section of the list (right side) or the "plus" labelled php link button.

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back