"E-mail a copy of this message " checkbox option possible like J! core?

terp

Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Rather than automatically email a copy of the form using the Fabrik settings, is it possible to add a checkbox with the core language ("E-mail a copy of this message to your own address ") and have this dictate whether or not a copy of the form is sent to their respective email address?

I only ask, as I am going back and forth between using the core component and Fabrik for the Contact Us form...hate the popup validation of the core, plus the fact that I can't set default tokens, insofar as the fields for, say, email, first name, last name, etc, are automatically populated using their Joomla user info when logged on.

I can style the Fabrik form, to include a better presentation of the validations, to match the core form and have the known fields automatically populated (if my memory serves me correctly, I need something like {$my->id} in the default value box? is there a list of these "tokens" I call them somewhere?), so I think I can get more functionality out of Fabrik, if this feature is possible.

Otherwise, I'll live with the crappy core popup and the inability to automatically populate the fields. ;)

ok should be in the SVN - rev 701

there is a new option in the receipt part of the admin when editing a form called "User chooses receipt" - set this to "yes" to activate.

cheers
Rob

Rob Clayburn said:
ok should be in the SVN - rev 701

there is a new option in the receipt part of the admin when editing a form called "User chooses receipt" - set this to "yes" to activate.

cheers
Rob

I don't care what Hugh says about you, sir; you're awesome! :)

Is this going to be ported over to 2.0 down the road, too? Great addition for people who want to use Fabrik for a contact us form, in addition to other forms throughout the site.

yes although probably not staright away - need to test what we already have there first :)

What do I say about Rob? Apart from being The Energizer Bunny ... which isn't necessarily a Bad Thing ...

-- hugh

Where to edit message

Hi Rob:

Where is this message stored? I would like to edit the wording, but can't find it anywhere.

Thanx,

Ed

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back