Email issue with element linked to details

keianrad

I use some elements in email body of col_update plugin. some of them are linked to details. then they append to the email with link of details and if I click on them on email it shows the below message:
Redirect Notice
The previous page is sending you to an invalid url (http:///index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=7&listid=7&Itemid=366&rowid=4&lang=en).

If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to the previous page.

I think it shouldn't add the element include detail link.

fabrikar.png

But I do not need to put a full link or ..., How can I remove the link without changing element link to details setting.

But I do not need to put a full link or ..., How can I remove the link without changing element link to details setting.

An element which has "link to details" set includes a link to details when it is rendered. That's what that option does. The email sent from update_col uses "rendered" values, so includes the link. As per my previous msg, you can try the _raw version, but that might not be what you need either (if it's a join, for example, where you'll get the FK value).

-- hugh

An element which has "link to details" set includes a link to details when it is rendered. That's what that option does. The email sent from update_col uses "rendered" values, so includes the link. As per my previous msg, you can try the _raw version, but that might not be what you need either (if it's a join, for example, where you'll get the FK value).

-- hugh
Yes, It's a join and _raw doesn't solve the issue.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back