Fabrik 3 Cascading dropdown element missing

Kordian

Hello,
i installed Joomla 1.7 and Fabrik 3 on my test environment and I had no Cascading Dropdown element. Installed the 3.0a version and still no Cascading Dropdown element to be found. What am I doing wrong?
Regards
Kordian

Hmm, I can't see to move threads anymore, but this should be in the Fabrik 3 section....

Anyway, depending on what version you installed you may need to discover it to use it....

Please remember that this is still Alpha and there may be a problem with CDD at the moment, looking at the forum.

Well, as for the plugin, I only found one for the 2 and 2.1 version of Fabrik. None for the 3 version... Any help anybody?

Moved to f3 testing forum.

We're not shipping separate ZIP's for the f3 plugins yet, it's all in the github source. And CDD is definitely there (although we're currently working on a little glitch with it, should be working again within a few hours).

Grab the latest github ZIP download (see sticky thread at the top of this forum) and do the discovery thing again. Or scan this forum for the current threads about CDD not working, and wait till you see those issues get fixed!

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back