Fabrik JS Error on Save, Cancel etc...

talkinggoat

I just installed Fabrik on a clean Joomla install, then updated using the Github version. When I try to create a list, none of the command buttons work: Save, Save & Close, Save & New, Cancel. I get this error in the browser's console.

Uncaught ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined
at Object.Joomla.submitbutton (index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&layout=edit:206)
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&layout=edit:167)

The buttons work everywhere else.
Joomla! 3.9.8 Stable
Fabrik 3.9

Last edited:
@startpoint System > Clear Cache > Delete All & System > Clear Expired Cache > Clear Expired Cache.

Same thing. None of the command buttons work anywhere in Fabrik. They don't work in the lists, forms, groups or elements. I can click the new button, but the Save, etc. doesn't work.

Did a fresh install on Joomla 3.8.13 and it works, but this is an outdated version, of course. I'll try Joomla 3.9.7 and see what happens.

I just did another clean install of Joomla 3.9.8 and installed pkg_fabrik_3.9 and it works... I don't know what happened to cause the error. Reinstalling Joomla, Fabrik base and Fabrik Github fixed the issue.

Last edited:
No idea what caused that ... but without requirejs(), Fabrik won't work. So it's obviously not a systemic issue, or we'd be seeing a gazillion reports in the forums.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back