Fabrik List is destroyed, in mysql it looks fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

joki94

Hello,

I have a big issue.

My List I created with fabrik doesnt work anymore. I cant add a listing and my listings are displayed with copies several times. So my Fabrik list shows me 92400 listings but I only have about 62.

I had a look in the mysql database and there I can only find my 62 listings.

I also tried to clean the cache but the problem is still there. Does anyone has an Idea, how I can fix this issue?
Thanks and kind Regards, joki94

No, I checked it again and I dont have any joins in List setting.

Do you have any other idea?

Kind Regards, joki94

Enable fabrikdebug (in Fabrik Options).
Then call your list and append &fabrikdebug=1 (?fabrikdebug=1 if it's the first URL parameter).
A click on "GetListData" will show the DB query

You seem to have a bunch of join elements to 'hotels' which aren't joined on the unique 'id' (primary key).

If any of the values you are joining on (like name and email) are not unique, then you'll get duplication.

-- hugh

Thank you I deleted one databasejoin element I never used and now it seems to work again. It only shows me the listings I have entered.

But I have still the problem, that I cant add or edit a listing, because the Popup loads and loads and nothing happen.

Kind Regards, joki94

It could still be related to having lots of joins which don't use unique values.

Point me at the list, so I can see if there's any obvious errors.

-- hugh

Opening that form is throwing this error:

Code:
syntax error, unexpected '{'

This is very unlikely to be in our code, otherwise other people would be reporting it.

Do you have any 'calc' elements, or other places where you have PHP code (like eval'ed defaults on elements)? Check to make sure any such code is correct.

-- hugh

Hi ,

thank you for checking my site.

I deactivated all calc elements and checked also the code there. But no change.

Kind Regards, joki94

Hi,

thanks for your help. After investigating more time and with your help I solved it finally.

I had an element with evaled default code, I never used. I checked every of my 300 elements and find it. I delete it and now it works.

Thank you so much.

Kind Regards, joki94

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back