field & auto complete + CSV Export

verticalwater

There is a problem using field plugin and Auto complete feature:
- static Google map are not shown
- cascadingdropdown doesn't work correctly

Disabling auto complete all is ok, but I need this feature.

Another problem is about the CSV Export: the CSV file is created in temp directory, but does not appear the window to the user to ask to download that file.

First I was using for the Whole site the Purity III template but now I changed it to protostar to solve some viewing issue. CSV export problem persists.

Thanks for help.

Can you do full github update (see wiki). Your bootstrap template is erroring out, and some JS files aren't loading, which means something is hosed up in your files.

TL/DR for github update ...

Backup your server (full Akeeba backup).

Download https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/joomla3.zip

Unzip it, and upload all the folders (you don't have to do fabrik_build) to your server, overwriting existing files.

-- hugh

Solved for autocomplete with other components! Thanks.
One note for the new github version: pre-filters in the menu do not work correct (it was before). I set now the (same) pre-filter in the list and there is applied correctly. I use that to filter own elements (xxx_raw equals to {$my->id}. Could you check please?
Using github version, what should I do if I need to install a new plugin? i.e. youtube element. Can I use extensions->manage->discover?

NOT solved the export CSV. The problem is the same (nothing happens to the user).
Thank you.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back