Fileupload on new server don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissinger

Hallo!

I have developed a program on a test-server with fabrik. Now I've moved the program using Akeeba-backup to another server. Everything works, but I can not upload more files. The file upload field in the database is empty and the file is not loaded on the server. Why is that so?

Do I need to change a setting somewhere? Thank you!

I see now that the filupload with Ajax works, but if I set the "Max files" to 1 I can upload more than 1 file.

I updated from Github several times in the past few days (so I'm not sure which day did it) but the fileupload plugin was severely broken in the update. I went in and fixed some of the code on my server and got it to work, but the processUpload function is broken. In short, it sets $fdata to $_FILES[$name]['name'] and then tries to treat $fdata as an array, which it isn't. After fixing this part though and getting it to work, file type validation was still not working. Fortunately, my needs were better served using elFinder so I integrated that instead and don't have to worry about Fabrik's fileupload now.

Hallo Hugh,

no, the fileupload also in the last github-update (1206) don't work. the file is not uploaded and the database-field for the upload-path is empty.

Look please!

Thank you!

I have the same problem with fileupload elements (for both images and files) being in a joined group.
I had the probelm locally (on MAMP) and thought it was related to that, but I put back the site on my server and have the same problem. I openened a thread already on this subject but I take the opportunity to use this one too.

Ah, I see what's happened ... Rob was working on vastly simplifying the AJAX / repeat group code, and a bug has now crept in to the basic, simple upload.

Working on it now.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back