Filter and Autocompletion with concat labe

Status
Not open for further replies.

inetis

Hi,
I setup a field with a concat label.

If I setup the filter/render join as DropDown it's work fine. I can setup a value on the filter and I have results into the table

If I setup "Autocompletion", the render of the filter in the table view is correct. I can setup a value. But the result is empty.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks
Pierre-Andr?

Attachments

• autocompletion.png
    autocompletion.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 204
I fund a temporary solution for this problem :
I create a calculation field in my table and I'm using it for the autocompletion filter.

could I ask if you were using 3.0.6 (as in your sig) or the code from github - I thought this was something that I had tested and looked at fairly recently

Cheers
rob

I updated the this with the last svn and the problem is still there with concat label.
I tryed :
{thistable}.nameofthefield
nameofthetable.nameofthefield

Can you confirm what Rob is asking about you version? We don't use SVN for any of the Fabrik 3.x code, that was only used for 2.x, and in fact we just closed our SVN repo and moved 2.x over to github.

Hence my confusion, as you are talking about using SVN ... so I just need you to confirm that you really are using J! 2.5 and the current Fabrik 3.0.x code from github (the 'master' branch).

-- hugh

Thanks for the clarification, I could replicate this, and I have applied a fix in github

-Rob

Thanks for the fix.

After upgrading to the last version yesterday, I had a other side effect.
Display field are not working anymore. They are empty.

So revert my update to the a previous version.

If you need more details about "Display field", i can open a new thread.
Have a nice day

thanks for pointing that out, we'd changed the way defaults are handled based on whether the element is read only or not. The display element is a case apart for that which we hadn't thought about handling correctly.
I've fixed that in github as well now

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back