font end databasejoin selector problems

p38

• With this option set, and the popup activates to show the lookup list, if I clear the group-by, then the popup reverts to Full screen and one cannot get back to the calling list.
  • Also, if I change the no of items per page (pagination), then the list hangs, and goes into endless loop.
  • Lastly, how do I change the width of the popup, as it does not work out dimensions correctly, and I would like to control the width.

Using standard joomla templates.

ok i've made some partial progress with the group by - it now re-loads the list via ajax and the group by option is respected, but the group by headings are not added (not sure that's going to be an easy task considering the html may not have the group by heading rendered on start up.
This means unfortunately a small change to the template structure which rendered the group by menu. That change has been added to all the default templates but if you have a custom one you may need to replace:

HTML:
<?php foreach ($this->groupByHeadings as $url => $label) :?>
<li><a href="<?php echo $url?>"><?php echo $label?></a></li>
<?php
endforeach;?>

with

HTML:
<?php foreach ($this->groupByHeadings as $url => $obj) :?>
<li><a data-groupby="<?php echo $obj->group_by?>" href="<?php echo $url?>"><?php echo $obj->label?></a></li>
<?php
endforeach;?>

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back