Form displaying incorrectly in module position

Status
Not open for further replies.

redant

Hi

Running Fabrik3.5 on Joomla 3.6.2 using Tiny MCE as the editor with the Protostart template.

When I create a new form in a module position some of the php is displayed along with the form, the field title is seen as a bullet point and the input field is out of alignment in the frontend. (Displays incorrectly.)

When I view the form in the backend via Fabrik forms->Add it displays correctly.

Seems that possibly an opening or closing tag is not rendering ... ?

Unfortunately the site is not yet published so I cannot allow access in but please see the attached images to understand what I am trying to explain.

On a different site on the same development machine with Joomla 3.5.1 and Fabrik 3.0.9 it works correctly.

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• NotWorkingSiteFrontend.JPG
    NotWorkingSiteFrontend.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 98
  • WorkingInFabrikBackend.JPG
    WorkingInFabrikBackend.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 100
I can't do anything without seeing your site. I've never seen that before, so it is probably something specific to your site.

What form template are you using?

--hugh

Thanks, Hugh

I'm using the bootstap template. I tried diagnosing with Firebug but wasn't able to get to the bottom of it and can't spend more time diagnosing.

It's still a dev site so I've just nuked it and am starting from scratch. I'll post again if the problem persists.

Cheers

Ant

Just an update - after blitzing the site and doing a fresh install everything is working as expected so it was clearly something that wobbled during the site install/config.

Thanks for the quick response and a great module - especially considering that its free! Always the first package installation for me after publishing a new Joomla installation.

Cheers

Well, it's not exactly free. From my perspective, anyway. :)

If you really like it, a subscription would help keep it going ...

-- hugh

Yeah, I hear you! Just starting out a new web dev business so cash flow is a bit tight right now but give me a few months and I'm in. In the meantime I hope I can contribute by sharing my limited knowledge with the community. Thanks again for a great product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back