Form not published

henk

If I update a form, the form does not want to display: "this form is not published"
But I never UNpublished the form, or anything else.
Then it seems to work after I waited some time.
I checked the database table #__fabrik_forms and discovered that the field publish_up was changed to a date-time in the future.
Tested this again and it seems that after a save/close of the form the publish_up was incremented 1 hour.
This causes the form not to display. I need to change the publish_up date to a much ealier date so it can keep incrementing without cause problems.
Weird, why does it do this ? It surely should not.
What is this publish_up doing?

Confirmed (if you add a publishing date/time, no problem if the date is empty).
With every save it seems to add the timezone offset (e.g. +1h if Joomla "Website timezone" is Zurich, +2h if it's Vilnius)

But this is also with Fabrik3.8.1, so I don't know when this started.
Which Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?
Do you use other forms with publishing date?

@cheesegrits : the date picker doesn't show a time part (as the Joomla publishing date pickers are doing)?

Confirmed (if you add a publishing date/time, no problem if the date is empty).
With every save it seems to add the timezone offset (e.g. +1h if Joomla "Website timezone" is Zurich, +2h if it's Vilnius)

But this is also with Fabrik3.8.1, so I don't know when this started.
Which Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?
Do you use other forms with publishing date?

@cheesegrits : the date picker doesn't show a time part (as the Joomla publishing date pickers are doing)?
I seem to recall we had a similar issue with cron jobs a while back?

I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is, I'll check when I get home.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

@troester:
Joomla: 3.9.1, fabrik: 3.9
I checked other form(s) also: same issue
I don't realy use the publish up/down (yet), so putting it on 0.

@cheesegrits:
Indeed, publish up/down date picker does not show a time picker like J! does, only date.

OK, I think I've resolved all the issues with this commit:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/8b800f35135667b9cc8735bf7fb7f0bb005ce098

... and both forms and lists are now correctly showing time, in users TZ, and storing correctly in UTC, not adding hours.

It was a combination of not updating the fields in the XML for the "new" (>= 3.7) calendar, and in the form model save, we weren't correctly picking up the validated form data - it's actually J!'s form field validation that offsets the TZ in the date to save.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back